Chapter 11

THIS STORY IS NOT MINE!!!! ITS FIRELIGHTPHOENIX'S FROM DEVIANTART!!!!

--------------------------

"Thank you for your service and company [name]. I have to get back to work or Namie will yell at me. Here's for your troubles." He grabs your hand and places the money into your palm, folding your fingers over it. "Oh and don't worry I won't tell Shizu-chan about this little secret of yours." He winks and leaves the café. You look in your hand and see $100 in it. 

"You are one unusual guy Izaya Orihara." You pocket the money and clean up the table. When your shift is over, you change back into your regular clothes and fold your uniform and cat ears and tail, placing it into your designated cubby hole.

"You are a natural at this sweetie! You are making me so much money! That Orihara guy took quite a liking at you! Do you know him?" Sachiko asks as you pack up your things into your bag.

"I do but our relationship is complicated. My brother despises him and I don't care very much for his company." You fix your hair and exit the employee's room.

"Your brother is Shizuo Heiwajima correct? I knew your last name sounded familiar. Well thank you for working today sweetie! I'll call you tomorrow to discuss your hours." She gives you a back breaking hug and you flash a strained smile. When you step outside the café, you yawn and begin walking home.

"Well if it isn't the gorgeous [name] Heiwajima! I can spot your beauty from a mile away!" You turn around and smile at the source of the voice.

"Masaomi! How are you doing?" You give him a hug and giggle as he gets on his knees. 

"I've been lonely without your company! Will you go out with me [name]?" You laugh at his cheesy line. You've known Masaomi for a long time and you've grown used to his attempts to make you go out with him. He stands up and brushes his pants off grinning. 

You see a boy and a girl standing behind Masaomi waiting for him to introduce you to them. You clear your throat and point at them, looking at the blonde boy.

"Oh right! [Name], meet my best friend Mikado Ryūgamine and my other friend Anri Sonohara. Guys meet the love of my life." Mikado and Anri both say hi and bow to you. 

"Hello it's really nice to meet you two. I hope Masaomi isn't too bad to deal with. He can be a pain sometimes." Masaomi places on hand on his heart and another on his forehead.

"You wound me with your words [name]. But your beauty takes away the pain. What are you up to today?" He stuffs his hands in his pockets and grins.

You scratch your cheek embarrassedly. "Well I got a job at the maid café on this block. Erika and Walker dragged me there and I got the job. It's not too bad there."

"A maid café? I couldn't work in one; I'd get too shy to even be seen there." You notice Anri has a very quiet voice and you have to strain your ears to hear her. Mikado blushes slightly and looks away.

"You have to wear one of those uniforms? Aren't those a little short?" He stutters and you giggle at his blushing face.

"Trust me they are way too short for comfort. But the job pays well and I can help Shizuo out with bills. He's my brother by the way." Mikado and Anri's eyes grow wide while Masaomi starts laughing.

"Sorry I didn't tell you. She's Shizuo's sister. The quickest way to get on his bad side is either mention Izaya around him or bother her. Both will send you to the hospital as fast as lightning." Masaomi explains while Mikado and Anri continue to stare at you in shock and awe.