Master of Seduction

Start from the beginning

He stared at Sasuke's features from behind. What made this guy special? Just because of his features that look as though they were chiseled from marble, his toned body even though Naruto never saw him exercise, his fluffy black hair...the soft lips over his smart mouth... he didn't understand what made him special.

He took a deep breath and stretched out his arms to the sky, his bones popping and the tension in his shoulders disappearing.

" Naruto, come answer the problem."

"Wha-what?! I di- I!" He

Iruka-sensei beckoned him to the chalkboard, not taking 'I don't know' as an answer. He shuffled up to the board, glancing at Sasuke, who sat at the direct front. His hand shivered as he reached for the chalk. Then all was silent when he dropped it on the floor with a crack.

He froze. Everyone stared at him, waiting for him to move. But he couldn't, what if he made a mistake and messed it up with Sasuke? Then, someone picked up the chalk and handed it to him.

" Dobe, if you didn't know the problem, why'd you come up?" His eyes shot up to see Sasuke's mocking expression. His face burned up like a wildfire. He was so embarrassed, he wanted to cry.

" T-thanks." He reached out for the chalk, but Sasuke pulled away. He turned to Iruka.

" I'll do the problem in his place."

Iruka sighed in annoyance. " Fine. Naruto, the next time you get called up, make sure you're actually listening."

The whole class chuckled, jeering at Naruto. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks still blazing hot. As he was began walking back to his desk, his fingers accidently grazed against Sasuke's, sending a jolt of electricity to his heart. A whiff of musk grazed over his nose.

He scurried away, too afraid to look back. He definitely ruined his chances. He was going to fail high school, never go to college, never be the Hokage, and work at McDonald's! He buried his face in his arms to mope in misery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell rang. Normally, Naruto would sprint for the door but today he didn't have the energy to. He took his time, packing up sluggishly. He switched out of his slippers and walked miserably towards the gates.

He kicked around the larger rocks in anger. He groaned out in despair. " I'm going to faiiiiiil!"

" I'll tutor you." Naruto spun around to see Sasuke, leaning against the gate, reading a book that Naruto couldn't possibly read without falling asleep.

"W-what?" He stuttered, not believing what he just heard.

He rolled his eyes and started to walk away. " Hurry up, dobe."

Naruto stumbled after him in confusion. Sasuke didn't oook back once as they made their way to his house. Naruto fumbled nervoudly with the pendant of his necklace as they walked in his large home, in comparison to the houses around the neighborhood.

" Wait upstairs, room to the left." Naruto obeyed and rushed up the stairs. He awkwardly entered what was hopefully Sasuke's room. The room looked untouched and from an IKEA display. He dropped his bag on the coffee table and sat down on the soft quilted covers.

The room had a light smell of musk and laundry detergent. That was the smell he got from Sasuke's hair. He absent-mindedly lied down on the blue covers, letting the smell overwhelm his senses.

" Well, aren't you enjoying yourself." Sasuke smirked from the doorway. Naruto sprung up in embarrassment. He lifted himself up with his elbows to sit up, but Sasuke quickly came over and pushed his weight onto him.