Chapter 19 - Handcuffed

Mads POV

"Do you want to know where James Barnes is or do you want to escape?" she asked, glancing around as she did so.

"All 3, and his name is Bucky"

"What?"

"Where is Bucky, my equipment and how to escape"

"Um, your equipment is still in the room as they haven't moved yours yet but they moved Steve's and Sam's, escape well the power is out so try to leave by the window but not off the ground floor as that would have a concentrated amount of personal. You should meet the others on the way"

I just nodded and ran, the same way I saw Steve and Sam go. I had only gone down one flight of stairs before I saw Bucky. But he wasn't himself. He was fighting SHIELD workers, but the style was more ruthless, someone had the book.

I ran down from the balcony I was watching from and after he had bested my aunt, I walked up to him, ignoring the chaos laying on the floor.. He turned to me, anger burning in his eyes, he threw a punch in my direction, narrowly missing my ear as I dodged it by leaning to the side. Before he accurately punched my shoulder. I returned by giving him a sharp jab in the torso, then sitting several pressure points before finishing it off by kicking him in the torso causing him to stumble back.

"Soldier," I stated calmly as he turned around to face me, "отступить"

(Stand down)

He followed my order, nodding as everyone else regathered themselves unsure of how to react whilst Bucky calmed down and returned to his normal self.

Breaking the silence my aunt spoke up, "you couldn't have done that earlier?" I smiled briefly before turning around and seeing a panther figure lurking in the shadows in the corner of the room.

Within the moments I had spent focused to the side, Sam, Steve and Bucky had disappeared.

Bucky POV

My heart was pounding, voices were shouting in my brain. Despite the havoc, all I could think of was Mads. Whilst I was coming to I stumbled backwards where Sam grabbed my arb and I just ran with him. And I've left her, again.

Tony POV

I walked into where Mads was being kept and sat down in front of her.

"I, do not know how you did that, but it warrants questioning." I stated, despite her no doubtedly being the most skilled, she's the one who I still have in custody.

Part of me was purley wasting time, secretary Ross gave me a timer to get Cap which started after I finished talking to Mads but at the same time, my jet was refueling.

"Not going to talk to me fine, but we really could have used you when we first met him," you know what, "but I'm going to Queens and you are coming with"

She held her hands up, reminding me that she was in double handcuffs. One binding her hands and another clipped to the hands and to the table.

"Please, I know you could get out of them whenever you wanted to"

She shrugged and asked, "Queens?"

"Collection, but you are coming" I knew I needed to get her out even if she didn't come with me, "maybe you'll see someone of your own age."

"Last time I was with people of my own age, we were training to kill each other."

"Fine I give up," she might as well be my kid, but a bit more violent.

"Thank you, now go find your 'basically indestructible though things can hurt squad'," she taunted.

"That's a horrible name"

She shrugged and walked out after me.

"Cya" she laughed sauntering in the other direction

"Bye" I knew she could get out of those handcuffs.