CHAPTER:DISCUSSION 2 .....

Soo continue.......

Kunti and priyamvadha both reach the yudhi room....

Kunti: putr...

Yudhi: mata pranipath mata....pranipath masi..🙏☺

Kunti: putr i want talk to you...

Yudhi: sure mata....come...( they set in chair and start the talikng...

Kunti: putr.... i want talk to you about your marriage.. soo you mentally ready for that??

Yudhi: mata that your decision, you select the bride to me, any way i can agree...

Kunti: i know putr,but do you have someone in your heart?....

( that suddenly in yudhi mind thinking about drau.....again kunti ask he came out of his thoughts)

Kunti: what are you thinking putr? Someone in your heart???....

Yudhi: mata.. i am thinking one girl, but i am confusing this is love or attraction??? But that girl came in my dreams...but i didn't understand mata..

Kunti: (sadly ask) which girl putr, tell her name....

Yudhi: mata...she.....i....s.... panchal rajkumari draupathi mata...

( After he tell drau name kunti happiness touch the sky......)

Yudhi: but it is love or attraction i am not clarity mata...but i am sorry mata you selected one girl but i am hurting you mata... i am sry☹️...

Kunti: ( tell seriously, but she smile inside)but putr you marry which girl i selected you...ok??

Yudhi: ok mata( he tell pale face)mata which girl you selected me, tell me her name..

Kunti: haa she is most beautiful in aryavarth, and she born form fire she is panchal princess draupathi...😁😀

(After kunti tell her name yudhi face glow came......😃😊....)

Yudhi: but mata she also accept this proposal????... beacuse her opinion is main mata....

Kunti: haa putr, today after lunch i talk to her, once she accepted this proposal, after i talk to tatashree after tatashree talk to panchal raj, soo all our family members accpeted after your marriage functions start....(she said happily😀😃

Yudhi: ok mata.... but she doesn't accepted me, don't force her...

Kunti: ok putr...( After kunti and priyamvadha both went....but yudhi thinking about drau)

Yudhi:wow i am didn't understand, suddenly mata came and talk about drau....hmm maybe she accpeted this proposal i am soo happy,but she doesn't accpeted this proposal i am soo sad, but i accepted her opinion...let's wait yudhi....😍😍😍🤗

DURYODHANA ROOM:

Duryodhan: hmm...how to tell to her about my feelings??? How...think.... Duryodhan think.......🤔 enough... directly i talk to her.... i propose to her today....( After he searching drau, but he didn't see to her from morning where is she??? He search whole palace...but she not found....after some time he went to his room....suddenly Dushashan came..)

Dushashan: bhratha.....bhratha...(he came soo fast )

Duryodhan: what happen anuj...?

Dushashan:bhratha....that panchal princess return to her kingdom...bhratha☹️...

( After Dushashan tell about news...Duryodhan face is dull😳🙁😔)

Duryodhan: what happen suddenly she went..? (He ask her brother with curiosity)...