CHAPTER:DISCUSSIONS....

After celebration,every one went their rooms and take rest....but Dushashan thinking about draupathi and he decide any way i married her,so, i tell this matter to my dear Jesht
(Duryodhan)......he went to Duryodhan chamber......that time Duryodhan also thinking about draupathi.....

Dushashan: bhratha.......bhratha(he again again call him but no response finally he shouted BHRATHAAAAAAA
After he came out his thoughts....)

Dushashan: bhratha.... what happen?
What are you thinking?🤨

Duryodhan: Dushashan..yess i am thinking about your bhabhishree... 😁

Dushashan: hooo bhratha, wow super soo, my bhabhishree is coming soon...i am soo exicted, i am always protect her bhratha and i treat her like my mother..... soo tell bhartha who is she?

Duryodhan: (Happily said😊)panchal princess DRAUPATHI.......☺

( After he tell drau name, Dushashan SHOCKED😲 Duryodhan see his brother face)

Duryodhan: what happen Dushashan? You not happy....🙄

Dushashan: Nothing bhratha, i am soo happy...🙃bhratha.... your love is one side love or two side's love bhratha?......she accepted you...?

Duryodhan: No..Dushashan, i didn't tell to her..... i am feeling scared... beacuse after i tell my feelings, she accepted me or she rejected me....?🤔
Soo... that i scared....

Dushashan:( he talked to his brother simple way) sooo what's next step bharata....??

Duryodhan: Tomorrow i propose to her..... and after i proposed she accepted me.... i am soo happy and this great hastinapur i am king and your bhabhishree is my queen and she is queen of my heart.... and she is my everything or she rejected me i am not able to survive in this world....( 😢).....

After he tell his feelings......Dushashan totally shock😲 after he understand his brother feelings to that draupathi after some time, he decided his love to her is only attraction, but his brother feelings to her is real love... so he decided any way that draupathi marry to my brother only, she accepted or not i don't care, anyway she marry my brother only.... yes now onwards i treat her like my bhabhishree, and she is only my Bhratha wife......yes....( Dushashan strongly decided)

Kunti room:

She is thinking that fire born princess....

Kunti: i like drau, she is perfect to my yudhi, after she became my daughter in law i am soo happy....

(Suddenly kunti childhood friend priyamvadha came)..

Priyamvadha: kunti,what are you thinking soo deeply.. you can share your thoughts to me also ....(she asked her friendly)...

Kunti: (smile😊) sure my dear friend, i am thinking that panchal princess, she is soo beautiful and kind heart person and soo special person she became my putrvadhu?...thats soo nice and she marry my yudhi... they are made for each other.... sooo what do you think priya..... tell me fast...

Priya: kunti your thought is nice and that's good idea, but you ask once yudhi and drau and don't think too much, beacuse that princess did not agree this proposal, you became upset soo dont think too much... and why you thinking that raj kumari marry yudhi, why you think she became arjun wife what do you think i saw that princess and our arjun became close friends and they are made for each other......think like that...

Kunti: But priya.... i am thinking only yudhi, beacuse after death my husband he take his brother's responsibility and he take care of me and again now he now yuvaraj, his total life is soo much responsibility, you know my arya living time he is 11 years old, that time he plays soo much you see except yudhi my other sons doing naughty thinks, but yudhi his childhood he plays soo much before my arya living he enjoying his life, but after my arya left his total life change... soo that's i think..he marry that rajkumari he became some realx to his responsibility and he lives happy life, because i saw today holy celebrations my yudhi and that rajkumari both are talking and both feel soo comfortable, and i saw his face is relax after he talked that draupathi and he peace, soo that's why i think that princess came my yudhi life his life total happy....

Priya: i understand kunti, but onces you ask yudhi and drau and that panchal raj and bheeshm so many member's are there soo once you ask that persons, Frist you ask yudhi... after ask draupathi and they both agree you ask bheeshm after he ask that panchal raj soo problem slove okk....

Kunti: 😀😀😃okk... come priya we both ask yudhi frist....

They both going to yudhi chamber....what's happen..................

Sorry for late update, my exams are started... but i update my free time...😊

Soo what happen next...? Yudhi accepted... panchal princess and draupathi alsoo agree this marriage proposal....or not....???

Stay tune next chapter.....

Do you like this chapter..?

Which part do you like it..? Kindly ignore my grammatical mistakes....

Do votes and comments.....😊😊