CHAPTER:1

Its was a winter days, the cool weather,five handsome young boys  was discuss in garden area's, they are kind heart persons, and whole aryavarth best warriors. None other than they are pandavas.
...............................
Arjun: jesht do you know? 😂In these days nakul seeing his face at mirror only........

Bheem: yes,correct arjun, In these types of  monkeys only seeing there faces at mirror more and more times😂😂

Nakul:bharathaaaaaaaaa.........srii
I am seeing my face only in mirror but your place in kitchen onlyyyyyyyy day and ninght you stay at kitchen only....😂😂😂😂

Bheem:Nakullllllll...........😤

Yudhishtr:bheem nakul be silent...

Suddenly some guards came and tell yuvaraj and rajkumar mahitathma bhishma and mahamantri vidur is calling you all came at his chamber.

Yudhishtr:ok you can go we are coming.

Sahadev:jesth why pitamah calling this time??

Yudhishtr: i don't know.. any thing important matter may be?? Let's go..

They came at pitamah chamber..           
They All said parnipat pitama...

Bhisma: kalyan hoo putr.. came

(Suddenly vidur also came)..

Vidur: pranipat tathsree..

Arjun: what happen pithamah? Any think serious?..

Bhisma: Nothing putr... not serious matter..its a good matter..

Yudhishtr:what's the matter pitamah?

Vidur: putr, which is the enemy of our kingdom from so many years..

Sahadev: means vidharba kingdom??kakasree.?

Vidur: No. Putr panchal kingdom..

Nakul:yes kakashree these kingdom so many years of our enemy..

Bhisma:yes putr,but now that kingdom panchal raj drupad make use friends..

Yudhishtr: Its a good news pithamah..

Arjun: but suddenly why this change pitamah.?

Bhisma: putr time change any person.
Soo, After two days holy  celebrations start soo, i invited the panchal raj drupad...

Nakul: pitamah  drupad raj only  coming???

Bhisma: No putr his son dhrishtadyumna and his daughter shikandini and his new born daughter draupadi coming putr..

Vidur:Tatshree new born means.??

Bhisma:No..she is a young girl, she born one month back means she born from fire(sacrifice)..

Bheem:born from fire..how it is possible pithamah.?

Bhisma: yes putr its possible she is aginja, means god fire daughter..ok putr its late you can go and take rest..

Yudhishtr: ok pithamah... (all said)..

They all go their chambers and sleep on the bed..All are thinking that fire born girl..

Yudhishtr pov:
What happen me? Why i am thinking that rajkumari... she is beautiful? and she is a good person??hooooo.......
Whyyyyy i am thinking that girl Yudhishtr relaxxx don't think too much its not good frist sleep( after some yudhishtr sleeping.....)

Bheem pov:
He came and set that couch and thinking that fire born girl.. she is beautiful???and  she is a foodie girl??
How is that gril...... what happen vrikodar... why you are thinking that girl.....?? Frist lets eat anything( after some time bheem also sleeping).

Arjun pov:
He is standing at balcony and enjoying the nature... close his eyes.. Suddenly his dream ( one girl running from garden area's back side some girls also running suddenly that girl stop and she take some flowers and throw it that girls and laughing... she smile is beautiful and her eyes look like loutes...)Suddenly thunders came suddenly arjun shock and came out the dream.. hooo why this thunders sound came in this time one more minute i spend in my dreams i can see that girl face....shut this thunders.......but her smile is soo beautiful and her lips like honey and her teeth like diamond and mainly her eyes........... oooo myyy godddd she such aa beautiful gril,but i am not see her face😒where are you my dream girl...............😍😍😍(but arjun thinking that dream girl total ninght he is not sleep and not relax)....

Nakul and sahadev pov: conversation:

Nakul: seriously that rajkumari looking beautiful???

Sahadev:i don't know but i like her name...

Nakul: yess her name is beautiful really she is beautiful??

Sahadev: yes she is most beautiful in aryavarth, i leasing some peoples taking that panchal rajkumari...soo lets see after two days she coming???

Nakul: yess, let's see but i am soo exciting....( After nakul and sahadev sleep)....

Do you like the frist chapter?

Which was your favorite part?

This is the frist chapter.i hope you enjoyed and reading it..

Stay tuned for the next update.

Do votes and comments......😊😊