A Guest Has Arrived, The Owl Reports

Start from the beginning

Crows cackled in Y/n's head as they gasped. "So you were the one that blew up the school toilets last month!" They jabbed their finger at him as he laughed.

"Caught me. Anyways, do think about it. We don't want a poor schmuck for this."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Y/n stopped just outside the Creaking Cottage, sweating despite the cold as they had run from the school grounds all the way down to the Pavillion in less than five minutes. They placed their arms on their knees and panted from fatigue as they wrapped their scarf tighter, entering the place.

Selever was chatting with a bunch of dudes as he made kinky comments and laughed loud. "And this girl, yeah? She thought 'Oh perhaps if I gave him something everyday then he would like me'! Like honey, that ain't how shit works- Oh hey, N/n!" He waved, walking through the crowd towards Y/n and punching them lightly, ignoring his group that were making harsh comments about them.

"H-hey Selever." Y/n raised a hand as a hello before slumping over again, gasping for air as Selever shook his head, crossing his arms in front of him.

"You wasted energy running when you could've walked. I'm shaking my head, N/n, I'm shaking my head." Selever smirked as he placed a hand on their shoulder.

"I didn't want to come here just to see you leave, dumbass." Y/n chuckled, coughing as Selever patted their back, chuckling at them.

"Yeah yeah. I'm leaving anytime soon. Besides, those bitches over there didn't let me order food and I'm starving., kehehe." Selever laughed as Y/n glared at him.

"Yeah yeah. I was worried, ya know." They stated.

"How about we go somewhere without these people to just hang, y'know?" Selever grinned as Y/n smirked, giving him a light punch on his elbow as he laughed.

"Sure, dumbass." Y/n wiped their sweat on their scarf as the two friends went over to an empty table, much to the displeased crowd that grumbled whilst dissipating from the scene. "So, what to eat, Satan?"

"Keh, I already said-"

"Yeah yeah, you aren't Satan, your mother is." Y/n glanced at the paper menu in front of them. "I wanna eat the bread."

Selever snarked. "Just bread? For lunch? Seriously?"

"Hmph. The bread in Creaking Cottage can't be beat." Y/n whined. "Then I'll get bread with mushroom soup."

Selever sighed. "It's the same old, N/n. Aren't you tired?" He said as his eyes scrolled down the menu. "Tell you what, I'll order for the both of us, my treat."

Y/n placed down their menu and looked at Selever in shock as they chuckled. "Where did you even get the money? I mean I should've known but it's been months since you landed here and I still don't know."

Selever shrugged, his wings stretching out under the school's winter cloak. "People keep giving me gifts, trying to woo me of course. I just end up selling them to merchants. Hell, I even made a friend thanks to the offers." He smirked as a waiter approached.

"Now what may the young couple be ordering today?" He asked, leaning forward slightly.

Y/n went and leaned forward too, a smirk placed on their face as they internally wheezed at what they were about to do. "We'll have the roasted Yushien fish, some kailan, and..." They glanced at Selever as their smirk grew wider. "Two of your fine bread. Along with mushroom soup. He's paying." They pointed at Selever as the waiter nodded before heading off, yelling the order at the kitchen staff.

Selever coughed, followed by a jeer. "Bro, I said the bread is overrated. And you had to top it off with the soup."

Y/n sat back, crossing their arms in front of them. "You're paying. Besides, you didn't even complain when the waiter called us a couple." They faked an overly dramatic fainting scene as Selever laughed.

"And what if it's true~" He growled as Y/n slapped him away lightly, laughing.

"Can't friends flirt? Or do I have to send you to public school and stuff you in a locker?" Y/n joked. "Oh no, my friend flirts with me satirically! Ah, this must be fate! Is this love? Swooning noises! God save Ms. Lithuania!!" They made stupid faces with each line as Selever snorted.

"I don't sound like that, dumbass." He stated.

"Sounds to me like you are like that." Y/n retorted as the two continued chatting away. The food arrived, it was as delicious as Y/n could ever remember.

"Oh by the way, speaking of 'wooing gifts', that serpent wanted me to give you this." Y/n took the small box from their pocket and gave it to Selever. "Well, not exactly Aliana, one of her followers gave it to me to give it to you."

Selever pushed it back into Y/n's hands, shrugging. "Meh, I got a lot of this shit, you can have it." They muttered a thanks and several keyboard smashes from accepting the gift.

He proceeded to clean the fish meat from the bones using his fork. As he was about to eat it, Y/n tutted.

"Na-ah. We're doing this my way." Y/n showed him by slicing their bread in half, proceeding to fill the insides with the fish meat and the kailan. "And to top it off, I shall drizzle some mushroom soup like those master chefs do."

Selever watched with interest, his hand hovering over his mouth as he watched Y/n pour the soup onto the flesh of the bread.

"And there! Usually, I would do this with duck meat but fish works fine. Try it!" Y/n bit down on their food, savouring it as Selever went and tried what he was sure was a spell to conjure his mother.

"Ah~ nom." He tentatively chewed it, eyebrows raising as he nodded his head. "Not bad, Y/n."

"Eh! Don't talk with your mouth full." Y/n instructed before taking another bite. "I've been meaning to ask-"

"I just remembered. Some friends and I are gonna start a band, wanna join?" Selever interrupted as Y/n snorted.

"Bitch, Agoti already told me. I said yes." Y/n replied as Selever hummed.

"Ah, that guy." He said as he continued eating his meal in silence.

Now's the time, Y/n thought, I should tell him my suggestion of summoning his sister here. "Hey Selever-"

"You said don't talk with your mouth full, dumbass." Selever interjected as Y/n pointed a joking middle finger at him.

"Fuck you."

"Love you too." He replied.

"Hmph." Y/n pouted as they drank some of their soup. "So you love me ey~"

"Who was the one that said friends can flirt without meaning it."

"Ouch. Touche."

—✄————————————————————————————

3 options, choose wisely:

╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗

「❀ Do you... ♡⋆.ೃ࿔ ཹ։」

✎ Open the box.

✎ Offer to give a name for the band. (Comment. Most suitable will be chosen.)

✎ Tell Selever about your plans regarding Rasazy.

╚────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╝

» POLL STATUS: {CLOSE} «
✎Result: Tell Selever about your plans regarding Rasazy ✎

—✄————————————————————————————

Ay I ain't dead, definitely working on book cover I swear. Having too much fun with brushes.