"Why can't I call you Keisuke?"

"Only people I like can call me Keisuke." He stated

"Harsh, I thought we were becoming friends." She fake pouted

"We aren't friends and we never will be." He said

"Stop lying. We'll be friends, I can tell by the way you were staring at me today. You want to know more about me, don't you?" She asked, her (e/c) eyes staring into his bronze eyes.

He glared at her not wanting to respond. He did want to know more about her but he wasn't about to let her know that and boost her ego.

"If you're not going to reply then I'll take that as a yes." She chuckled softly

"Tch," is all Baji said before looking away. Deep down he was actually happy that (Y/N) and him might become friends in the future.

He didn't only want to get to know her better because he thought she was mysterious but also because for some reason he felt a weird tingle in his chest when he was around her.

He didn't know what the small tingle in his chest meant but he thought that if he spent more time with her he'd find out.

"We need to have that rematch." He stated, turning to her. "But this time you have to teach me how to play so it's fair."

"Ok, fine. I'll teach you." She said

She taught him how to play and Baji was eager to win. He was focusing to every move she made, trying to outsmart her. The game was simple but since he was new to the game — and a sore loser — he was taking it very seriously.

"Ha! I won! You loser! I'm so much better than you!! I'm the smartest person in the world!" Baji exclaimed

"Baji, I hate to break it to you but you didn't win. I'm the X's and you're the O's and that means I won and you lost." (Y/N) laughed

"Huh? No! You're wrong."

"I'm not, look." She showed him the piece of paper.

"Fuck!"

"It's cute, you were trying so hard too." She chuckled, "how about we do this. Every time we see each other or hang out, we play a game of tic tac toe. Then you'll get better and maybe you might even beat me."

Baji felt his cheeks heat up the tiniest bit, "I'm going to win."

"You sure about that?" She taunted

"I will win." He glared at her

"Hm, we'll see about that." She grinned

"Has detention ended yet?" He asked

"No, but the teacher is asleep again so I guess we can leave."

"Great."

"Well Baji Keisuke, from now on, you are my friend." She gave him a close eyed smile, sticking her hand out for him to shake.

He shook her hand, turning to leave the classroom.

"See you tomorrow, (Y/N)." He smirked before walking out of the classroom.

(Y/N) sighed, Baji Keisuke, huh? He's cute. She thought to herself before leaving the classroom.

 She thought to herself before leaving the classroom