Calm before the Storm

*Techno's POV*

It had been about a week since the incident with Y/N. She has been resting for the time while everyone has been fighting. The only person who hasn't is this tall kid named Ranboo. He seems fine and Phil likes him so, he's fine. Our big fight with Dream is tomorrow at dusk. We have our plan all ready. I hear the kettle whistle, taking me out of my thoughts. I carefully pour the water into Y/N's mug. I walk upstairs and into Y/N's room to see her reading about Hades.

"Nice book you got there" I say as I sit down next to her bed. She chuckles and closes it.

"Thank you for the tea Techno" I nodded and looked at her. The way she smiles. The way she speaks. God, I'm in deep. "Did you just hear what I said?" She asked snapping me out of it.

"Heh? No sorry" She chuckled and slapped my arm.

"Were you too busy staring at me?" she said in a mocking tone.

"Yeah I was actually" I said with a small smile. Her cheeks turned red instantly. She turned away and sipped her tea. I chuckled and got up. "I'm gonna go practice with Phil and Wilbur. Rest up and call for Ranboo if you need anything" She nodded and flashed me a smile. I smiled back and walked out.

"Ooooh the blade is in lovee~!" Tommy screeched running downstairs. I sighed and walked down to hear him scream then run out the front door. I chuckled and went out the back. I walked to our personal training area. I saw Phil and Wilbur practicing and tested my sword skills for a bit till we all started practicing punches incase loss of weapons. 

"So, Techno" I turned and looked at Phil to see him smirking. "How are things going with Y/N?" 

"Wait does Techno have a crush?!" Wilbur whisper-shouted to Phil. Phil laughed and I kept punching. 

"Techno?" I turned and looked at them. 

"Yes?" I replied, deadpanned 

"Do you like Y/N?" I sighed and looked down then back up. 

"I'll be honest, I do like her but I don't want to hear you all talking or hinting at it. Let me ask her my own way" 

"TECHNO HAS A CRUSH!" Wilbur screamed then ran back to the castle. 

"Good for you mate" Phil said as he went back to training. I went back to training and talked with Phil. 

*Y/N's POV*

I heard the back door open then fast footsteps up the stairs and into Tommy and Tubbo's room. I then heard Wilbur start talking and calmed down. I tapped the ender eye next to my bed four times and then Ranboo was in my room. 

"What-cha need?" He said and walked over to my bed side. 

"Someone to talk to" He smiled and sat down in a chair. "I'm confused and conflicted with things right now." He nodded and looked at me. "I like someone but they are better then me as seen by society. I want to be with him but he probably doesn't care for me like that" 

"No I feel as though he does" Ranboo spoke up. I looked at him to see him smiling. "He does Y/N. Tell him after the battle tomorrow" 

"Wait Battle?" He froze and quickly teleported away. "RANBOO" I heard footsteps and soon saw Tommy there. 

"Why are you screaming for that tall bitch?" He said and walked in. 

"Are you having a battle tomorrow?" He nodded.

"Did no one tell you?" I sat there, now terrified. Techno is fighting tomorrow and he might now be alive when he comes back. Oh fuck. "Y/N?" 

*TW// PANIC ATTCK ABOUT TO HAPPEN*

My vision started to cloud up. Tommy's voice became muffled. Oh god, Techno's gonna die. He won't make it. No No No. I can't breath. I can't feel my fingers. What the fuck? Then my vision went black. 

*About two hours later* 

I wake up to see Techno next to the bed. I grab his hand and he looks down at me. 

"Hi" I croak out. 

"Hi princess" I smiled and he rubbed his thumb against the back of my hand. "You feeling better?" I nodded and looked up at him. He was so worried. He looked so concerned. 

"I'm ok Techno, Don't worry about me" 

"I try not to but I can't help it." He sighed and tapped his foot rapidly. "You make me too soft for my own good N/N" I sat up slightly and looked at him. 

"What do you mean?" He looked at  and smiled softly. 

"I want you to be safe in my arms and be mine" I smiled and chuckled. 

"Is this your way of asking me out Techno?" He nodded and chuckled. 

"Yeah, you can say that" 

"Well the answer is yes." He smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"Now lets relax for the night" He nodded and laid down with me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I stuffed my face into his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I fell asleep while listening to his heartbeat. 

an so some news i gotta talk about. the discord server is a big work in progress right now. me and a friend are working to get everything working and we will be done when we can be done. also i have a fundy book out right now! its a mcc based fanfic and its very nice.  anyways, i love you all. go eat and drink some water. Be safe, have fun and get some rest if possible. see ya in the next one :]