Training Time

I woke up and got myself ready for the day. I put on my black turtle neck and black pants. I put on my boots and walk downstairs. I grabbed an apple and ate it as the others started coming downstairs. Techno walked down with Phil then Tommy and Tubbo running after. Tommy and Tubbo were wearing the regular and normal outfits for them. Techno was wearing a white blouse and black pants. Phil was wearing his usual green and gray robe. I guess Wilbur is still with Sally. Tommy grabbed an apple as well as Tubbo. Phil made himself and Techno some tea. I threw away my finished apple and grabbed my bag by the door. 

"I'll be at the archery site, Get me when we train" Phil nodded and I walked down to the site. I grabbed a bow from there and looked around town. No one was around. Niki's shop was closed. It was eerie. It's like they are here. 

"Y/N!" I turned and saw Jack hiding. I felt someone point something into my back. 

"Y/N, stay here and be good for us" I knew it was Dream by the voice. I saw Sapnap and George walk past me and to the local bar. 

"Dream, please let me go." He chuckled and felt the sword move. I turned and looked at him. That fucking smile mask. I slowly bowed and reached for the dagger in my boot. I stabbed him in the thigh and went up quickly to kick him back. I kicked him back and he dropped his sword. I quickly grabbed it and pointed it at him. 

"Y/N, let me go. You don't know what you are doing." I glared down at him and moved it closer. He leaned back till he was fully laying down. I heard footsteps behind me and looked to see George and Sapnap looking at me with swords out. I put my foot on Dream's chest to keep him down. I pointed the sword at them and they inched closer. 

"As hot as you look right now Y/N, I would recommend stopping this"  Sapnap said, moving closer. I looked at him then George. 

"Y/N!!" I turned my head then felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I fell to the floor and heard people fighting. My vision was blurring and all I could feel was pain. Those fucking dickhead got me didn't they? Fuck. 

*Techno's POV* 

Me, Tommy, Tubbo, and Phil started to walk out the castle but Tubbo stopped Phil and told us to stay quiet. I drew my bow out and Tommy drew out his sword. We sneaked up to a cart and hid behind it. I peeked through and saw Y/N holding a sword to Dream's neck. I smiled to myself and then saw Sapnap and George trying to sneak up on her. I stopped peeking so Tommy can have a look. 

"As hot as you look right now Y/N, I would recommend stopping this" I could tell it was Sapnap. I looked over at Tommy to see him panicked. As I tired to calm him down, He jumped and screamed 

"Y/N!!" I jumped up with my bow and shot George. I looked and saw Y/N on the floor bleeding. I dropped my bow to Tommy and grabbed my sword. I rushed over and fought them as Sapnap tried to leave. He got away and I dropped everything and went to Y/N. 

"Hey hey, you gotta stay away princess" She opened her eyes a little and tried to move her arm. "You have to stay awake for me ok?" She weakly nodded and started coughing blood. "PHIL!" He came out and saw Y/N. A random girl came out from a shop with two other girls and they pulled me away from her. They wrapped her wound up and took her into the shop. 

"Why didn't you stop them Phil?" I yelled and he tired to calm me down. "Phil I need to be with her right now!" I yelled and he kept trying to calming me down. 

"Techno, those are her friends. They know how to treat her properly" I looked and saw Tommy and Tubbo. I looked at the shop she went into then at Phil. 

"She's gonna be alright" I nodded and walked to the shop and waited outside of it. 

***Time Skip***

I heard the door open and looked to see a girl with ram horns. 

"So, Y/n is well and resting right now. She won't be able to fight or do any sudden movements for bit." 

"Ok, can I see her right now?" She nodded and I walked in and followed her. I walked into a room and saw Y/N sleeping. 

"I'll leave you be" She smiled and closed the door. I sat down next to the bed and looked at her. Her skin was a little paler. I started to play with her hair and smiled softly. Thank god she is safe. I looked at her face and kissed her forehead. 

"I gotta go before people think I'm a fool in love" I got up and walked out with a stern look on my face. I walked back to the castle and went straight to the meeting room aka our battle plan room. I looked our plans and changed a few things. Dream deserves to lose after he did this to Y/N. Fuck I fucking have a soft spot now. Y/N is my soft spot. I love Y/N and I'm gonna win this war for her. 

All for Y/N. 

An ooooh idk how to feel about this chapter but I kinda like it idk though :/ Anyways, eat some food, drink some water, sleep, do hw, have fun and yeah. I love you all. See ya next chapter :]