1

the weather was dark, just like jinsoul’s life but she didn't care cause she was used to of it. in the evening time, she always used to sit in that wooden bench which was covered with dust.

a certain blondie could always see a black haired girl sitting in the bench which was located just in from of her house, but she didn't really cared about it until one day.

it was evening time, almost 5pm. jungeun was sure that the black haired girl would come today aswell, just like she did on other days. she was curious about her, she wondered – ‘why would people just come and sit in a bench the whole time when there are so many things to do, like clubbing, going shopping, having sleepover at friends house, etc’

I mean she is right, why ?

she was deep in thought so she shook her head only to see a particular black haired girl sitting in the bench. jungeun went downstairs and opened the door, stepping outside. she wanted to talk to the girl, she wanted to know about her.

she approached the girl slowly, trying to start the conversation. “ahm is it okay if I sit here ?” jungeun asked to which the other girl just nodded.

“thank you” jungeun smiled – silence took place between them. “do you live nearby ?” the blondie asked again facing towards the other girl who was wearing a brown hoodie.

“yes, it takes around 10 minutes from here to reach my house” jinsoul replied, her head hanging low. jungeun thought that this girl was really weird, she didn't knew if the girl didn't wanted to talk to her or she's just usually like this to strangers.

“i’ve seen that you come here everyday, don't you have other things to do ? I mean like- don't you get bored all alone ?” jungeun asked again scooting a little closer now.

“no I don't really have anything to do, I do have but I cannot do everything that I want to, it's not possible for me and I just feel like coming here everyday” jinsoul replied fidgeting with her fingers.

“what do you mean by that ? we can do anything if we try our best to achieve it right ?” jungeun said in a hopeful tone which made the black haired girl chuckle, and jungeun swore that it was so beautiful, like a blessing to her ears.

“you’re saying as if things are not hard at all for blind people” jinsoul replied giggling but somewhere in that giggle, jinsoul hid the pain of how she couldn't see how beautiful the world was.