"Well you know what I meant." I laughed.

"Weed ain't even a drug it's a herb." He said.

"Well it stinks." I said.

"You stink." He said.

"Yo' momma stink." I said.

"Shii she probably do, her breath was stanky the other day." He shrugged and I laughed.

"I'm deadass, after this therapy session she might as well plan her own funeral." He said.

"You really disowned her?" I asked softly. I felt kind of bad.

"She set you up to get violated, you my lil sister ain't nothing gone make me forgive her for that or ignore that. I don't care." He said.

"We're the same age- shut up I'm months older than you." He cut me off.

"So who is this Makai dude?" He asked.

"A person....." I said and he stale faced me.

"He treat you right?" He asked.

"Yea." I said.

"What you like about em'?" He asked.

"He knows my past and doesn't judge me." I shrugged.

"You know his social security number?" He asked.

"Landon No- Then you don't know him for real, you don't need a boyfriend until you bout' 35." He said and i scrunched my face up and he started laughing.

"Who said I was gone make it to 35." I laughed. "Barely 21." I kept laughing but he had a straight face.

"Don't play like that." He said.

"Sorry, dark humor." I said.

"But for real if you happy wit him that's wassup." He nodded.

"But I feel like this finna mess up something." I admitted.

"What?" He asked.

"He works for our dad and he doesn't even know." I said. "And I found out some stuff about him but how am I supposed to ask him about it if I can't tell him where I got that info from?" I stressed.

"Don't let pops spook you up like that, you know ole dude better than him don't let that shit get to you." He said.

"He hid that for 2 years- Imma tell you what I think and what you need to hear." He cut me off.

"He really not obligated to tell you that, unless some shit go down for real." He said.

"I understand that but it's the simple fact that I told him about the stuff I went through because daddy lived that lifestyle. I'm not sayin that he shouldn't do but because of that I feel like he should've told me." I said.

"Maybe that's why he ain't tell you. He could've been doing stuff like that before he met you, you don't know. Just ask him and if y'all close like you say y'all are it shouldn't be no other miscommunication after y'all have that conversation." He said.