𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

"You know what, Rafe, go to your party, we'll just buy you girls some candy tomorrow." Rose decided as she gripped Ward's hand. "We're going to be late for our reservations."

"Yes." Rafe muttered as he sprinted past his stepmom and out the door in a not a few seconds.

"What!" Sarah yelled angrily as Ward turned to them.

"Sorry girl, I promise that you won't miss out next Halloween." With that, the older man left the mansion, leaving behind the twins by themselves.

"Well that's bullshit!" Selena stomped her foot as Sarah shushed her.

"You can't say bad words, Lena."

"Well, nobodies home, I don't give a shit about that rule, Rafe says bad words all the time." Selena gasped, "Speaking of that asshole, what if we did something to him, like beat him up."

"He's taller then the both of us combined, he practically eat us up." Sarah corrected, "Rafe isn't scared anything, there is no way to get him back unless we ripped his favorite shirt or something."

"Are you sure he isn't scared of anything?" Selena smirked as walked towards the light switch and flicked it off. "We could little prank." She giggled in the pitch black, she flicked the lights back on.

"I'll get some candles."

Within the next two hours, the girls set up candles and a fake blood trail leading from the front door to the bottom of the staircase. The girls themselves covered their beautiful baby blue dress in the fake blood as they little up candles and shut off all of the lights inside the mansion, which proved to be quite difficult. Then they had to rehearse their lines, obviously, they never were allowed to watch The Shining so they only had YouTube to help them.

"Lena, Lena, he's coming!" Sarah whispered-shouted as she perked out the window, Rafe seemed to be slightly tired, his eyes half open. Slowly, he approached the house, he did noticed that the lights were off, only noticing a small yellow tint because of candles. Growing only the slightest bit suspicious he opened the front for and stepped inside, nearly slipping on the blood below him.

"What the hell." He mumbled as he began walking towards the staircase with bloody footprints tracking his every step behind him. "Selena, Sarah!" He paused once he saw the two girls standing in front of the stairs case, a lighter suddenly flicking on illuminating Selena's young features.

"Hello, Rafe." Selena began softly as she lit the candle in her hand, then passed it to Sarah so she could light her own. "Hope you had fun at the party."

"I hope you had so much fun." Sarah added with a small grin, not the one that usually made you feel comforted, quite opposite. He felt uneasy and uncomfortable, "It a shame though, you had all the fun, and you left us here, alone."

He swallowed thickly, "Listen, that was my bad—"

"What if would've happened if we got hurt."

"What if someone broke in."

"I-"

"There is only one way to repay us." Selena also began to grow that eerie grin that Sarah had.

"Come play with us." The two said in unison, "Don't be afraid, we only want to play." They took slow steps towards him, with the creepiest smirks and dark eyes. Rafe stepped back with wide eyes. "Play with us Rafe!" They shouted.

"I don't want to fucking play!"

"Why, you're hurting out feelings!" Selena yelled.

"Do you know what we do to people who hurt our feelings!"

"We burn them!" Rafe slipped on the blood and landed ont he floor, the wind being knocked out of him in the process.

"Shit." He scrambled away in fear when the lights suddenly turned on, Wheezie stood at the bottom of the stairs completely confused and tired.

"What are you guys doing?" She mumbled as she gripped her bear tightly, "Why are you being so loud."

"Wheezie!" Selena whined now dropping her grin as she stared at the younger girl, "You ruined our prank!"

"H, I'm sorry, do you want me to turn the lights off again?" The girl questioned sadly.

"No, no, leave it." Sarah muttered as Rafe stood up from the floor angrily, his shorts being stained with the fake blood.

"What the fuck!" The boy yelled as Sarah and Selena laughed, "Why would you do that, you weird little shits?" He stomped away towards the stairs and towards his bathroom. Wheezie continued to be confused and tired as she watched the situation pan out.

"What happened?"

"Go to bed, sneezie." Sarah ordered as Wheezie rolled her eyes at the nickname she hated and walked back towards her room.

"Well, that was fun." Selena giggled when the front door suddenly opened, the happy married couple walked in, but their smiled dropped once they observed the mess.

"What the hell!"

Mar. 20 , 2024: Hello! Just wanted to add a lil comment for those who made it this far, first off thank u!! Second, pls leave some title suggestions for the continuation of this book. I have an idea in mind for the story/plot as I write it, though a name has yet to come to me. Any suggestions? (preferably one that relates to this one)