09 | Defy All Odds

Start from the beginning

Or is she just too whipped to resist?

Either way, Minjeong couldn't bring herself to say no to Jimin. It's always a yes when it comes to the girl.

Sometimes she wonders if that is a good thing or not. 

"I don't think I'm dressed well enough to go to other places." Minjeong said with honesty. She's only wearing black soccer shorts and a red sweater.

Jimin is wearing jeans and a crop top hoodie. The same clothes that she wore when she went to school earlier.

Minjeong looked up at Jimin, noticing that the latter was still pouting. She chuckled.

'She's so cute.'

"How about this…" Minjeong trailed off. "I'm planning to have a movie marathon tonight. Wanna watch with me?"

"You mean, we will hangout in your house?"

"Yup."

Jimin beamed a smile. "Sure!"

Minjeong stared at her with the same smile.

'Let me just enjoy this. Even just for tonight.'

____

"Why am I even doing this?" Minjeong mumbled to herself. But unbeknownst to her, a small smile is already plastered on her face. 

"It's fun, trust me." Jimin grinned at her.

"We're seriously gonna get banned for this."

"You look like a kid, they won't bother that much."

"Yuji!"

Jimin laughed loudly. 

They are currently at the grocery store. Since Minjeong offered a Movie marathon, it means that Jimin is also gonna stay for dinner at her house. So Jimin, being the kind and charming girl she is, suggested that she would cook dinner for the two of them.

Minjeong quickly agreed.

As soon as they got inside the grocery store, Jimin immediately took a cart and asked Minjeong to ride it.

The short haired girl declined at first, but Jimin's playful smile just tells her that she doesn't have a choice but to oblige. 

And so she's here, sitting inside the cart while Jimin is pushing it. 

The taller girl wasn't wrong, Minjeong does look like a kid inside that cart. 

"It's not that bad." Minjeong muttered to herself when the cart moved. 

Jimin heard her.

"See?"

Minjeong rolled her eyes playfully before pointing at a certain area near them. 

"That's the pasta section." Jimin will cook carbonara, as per Minjeong's request. 

Jimin pushed the cart while slightly running, which made the girl inside the cart jolt.

"Y-yuji! Slow down!"

"Sorry, sorry!" Jimin giggled. 

"You're definitely enjoying this." Minjeong muttered.

"I am." The taller girl softly said. "I am enjoying this."

Minjeong looked at her, before prying her eyes off of the girl. 

She cleared her throat.

"As you should."

Jimin smiled.