𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Peter gave a grunt when Dylan launched herself at him, arms flying around his shoulders and wrapping him in a tight hug, "Hey, Dyl

Peter gave a grunt when Dylan launched herself at him, arms flying around his shoulders and wrapping him in a tight hug, "Hey, Dyl."

"I was gonna wait for you." Dylan spoke as she squeezed tightly, earning another final groan.

"I thought you were running." Peters eyes went wide as he pulled back to look at her, standing in the hallway of the hotel.

"I was running." Dylan stated with the same crazy look he had.

"No-" he sighed and shook his head, "Running as in you didn't know I was out there."

"Who else fly's around on webs?" Dylan threw her hands up before holding his face, "I'm so glad you're okay. I was all like 'MJ, I think you should go without me' and she was all like 'You're a idiot.' and, naturally, we started to argue and I totally forgot what was going on until she was dragging me back to the hotel. And now i've bene pacing around wondering if you made it out of there."

Peters eyes widened within each word, "Wow, wordy, okay. I'm all good, you definitely should have ran."

"Can't, like, Agent Furry give me super powers so I can zoom out there and save you next time?" Dylan suggested as Peter cracked a grin and pulled her under his arm.

"It doesn't really work like that." The Parker boy cracked a grin at her.

"Peter, oh my god." Ned came out of his room in a bath robe, hugging Peter and Dylan by default.

"Why are we so separated as a trio lately?" Dylan huffed as they hugged a second longer.

"We almost died." Ned spoke.

"It's fine. It's fine." Peter reassured him, "Hey, i'm done with the mission."

"Peter, you completed it?" Dylan gushed as he nodded, "My smart boy! Saving the country and all. I'm so proud, I could kiss you."

Peter went red, opening his mouth to speak before Ned cut in.

"Dude, the trips over." he shook his head, earning Peters attention suddenly, "There's monsters coming out of the ground everywhere we go. Of course our parents want us home."

"Please don't put me on hold." Mr Harrington begged over the phone as his eyes set on Peter, "Peter, you're not dead. Oh, my god. Yes, good. Stay here. Don't- put some clothes on."

"Put some clothes on." Dylan mimicked Mr Harrington's voice as she slapped Ned on the back.

"We came for science, we're leaving because of witches." Mr Dale panicked as he passed the trio.

"Better whip out some sage to burn, Mr D." Dylan nodded in agreement as Ned hit her arm.

"What is going on?" Peter looked at the duo again.

"We're going home in the morning." Ned nodded, side looking at Dylan in a very non-subtle way.

"Ned!" Betty called from the room.

"Coming, sweetie." He gushed back.

"Can you guys keep it down? I'm live-streaming." Flash poked his head out of his room as his eyes set on Dylan, "Where's your man?"

"Back home, he doesn't know." Dylan made the excuse quick, arm brushing Peters, "But if he was here, i'd be sure to tell him how incredibly grateful I am to have him here and that i'm really tired of not addressing the elephant in the room."

Peters body stiffened and went red again, tight lipped smiled Flashes way. Flash rolled his eyes, shutting his door as Dylan turned to face Peter, "So.."

"So.." he gave a small giggle and a nod, "We should... talk."

"Talk." Dylan nodded and swallowed, clearing her throat, "Ugh, do you wanna-"

Peter caught on as she nodded to the side, nodding, "Yeah, yeah, of course."

Dylan gave a awkward smile, grabbing his sleeve slightly as they made it down to the lobby. Neither said anything, walking through the few people and out the doors. The night sky was still dark, despite the disaster that happened not too long ago. It was cold, but no cold enough to turn around and go back inside.

"Elephant in the room?" Peter had to ask as him and Dylan stopped, facing each other, "Is that.."

"Code for I said stuff, and you said stuff, that night I found out you were Spider-Man. And we haven't really talked about it since and I just want to make it, you knew, crystal clear I still, totally, feel that way." Dylan rambled on quickly before she could sike herself out and back down.

Peter nodded with wide, round eyes, "No, yeah."

"No? Or yeah?" Dylan gave a weird look.

"Yes, yeah, yes, yes. I- I still feel that way too." Peter flushed with a grin, Dylan rocking on her heels with a flustered expression, "I just, you know, wasn't sure if you still.."

"I totally still." Dylan agreed, despite neither of their words making sense, "Like, so much, actually. And this trip has really made me realize that all the time we're wasting is pointless if one of us is gonna die tomorrow."

"We won't die tomorrow, but I get what you mean." Peter nodded with a smile her way, eyes softened, "I really want us to work, Dyl."

Dylan looked down a second with a smile, "I want us to work too, Peter."

And she hesitated, he did the same, but they both ,painfully slow, started to lean in before a voice rung from the doors.

"I know your secret."

kylie speaks

dylarker right.