𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Good news

"Good news. We're going to the opera!" Mr Harrington announced as he looked at the dull faces around the hotel room.

"What happen to the carnival?" MJ asked, speaking on their previous plan.

"This is upgrade living, guys." he waved them off, "Come on. The tour company just gave us these tickets for free. So you have any idea how much opera tickets cost?"

"I could do it for free for you." Dylan cleared her throat.

"Dylan!"

"Dylan, no!"

"No, Dyl, look-"

"Ahhhh, IIIII, seeeee yourrr heartttttt." Dylan mocked opera singers, cutting off all the protest as she held her arms out as she stood, "IIIIII will cut it oooooopen."

"Okay, okay, okay." Peter cut in and stopped her to pull her back in her seat, "That was really good, Dyl, i'm proud of you."

"Really?" she asked with a hopeful smile.

"How did you end up with a superhero?" Flash asked in disbelief with a scoff in his tone.

"Everyone. This is gonna be, maybe, the best four house of our whole trip." Mr Harrington spoke up again with hopeful smiles at the bored and dreadful teenagers.

"Four hours?!"

"Guys, I think this is gonna be really fun. Seriously." Ned explained with positivity and hopeful eyes.

"Maybe I'll learn some new material and sing to you guys on the way back." Dylan nodded in agreement as groaned spread across the group.

"Hey, Dyl." Peter cleared his throat as they walked into the opera, walking up behind her, "You look really pretty."

And she actually, seriously did.

Dylan gapped his way, "Pretty as in object pretty? Such as if you were saying that stage is pretty?"

"Stag- No. No, thats not what I meant at all. I was just-" he panicked in return, eyes wide her eyes.

Dylan giggled, "I'm just kidding. I listened to a conspiracy on the way here about how humans might actually be mentally connected to an object of their families past. You look pretty too, in a way that isn't an object."

Peter flushed her way, "Thank you."

"Oh, my god. Opera glasses!" Betty gushed from behind them as she trailed in with Ned.

"So cute." he agreed.

"Oh, my gosh. Smells like old people." Dylan mocked Betty slightly when she walked past.

"So cute." Peter was the one to mock Ned now as the pair giggled slightly, "Wanna go sit down?"

He looked down when she held her hand out, "Like, hold hands?"

Dylan smiled, wiggling her fingers as her went to reach before pausing. Dylan gave a odd look his way, "No."

"Ouch, okay." Dylan gave him a look, "We can hook arms instead?"

"I didn't mean that. Uh-" he stumbled as Dylan bit the inside of her mouth, "You go ahead and I'll meet you down there. Then, we can hold hands."

"Like in the dark like a clique?" Dylan frowned her eyebrows.

"Is that okay?" he spoke, not knowing if she was having a day were she loved cliques or hated them.

Dylan smiled, "Perfect."

Peter pretty much stood Dylan up. She assumed it had to do with spider man buisness but was still some what bothered. She stood in the middle of the opera, hurrying off as she passed MJ, "Where you going?"

"Looking for Peter." Dylan whispered back, though her quiet voice was far from it.

"I'll come with you." the taller girl offered as Dylan smiled, the pair standing as Betty and Ned watched them go.

"Woah, this looks insanely cool." Dylan spoke as her and MJ walked through the carnival together, "What if we're currently part of a future conspiracy theory podcast? Smile for the camera."

MJ gave a odd look as Dylan smiled into thin air, grabbing her arm, "Aren't you worried about Peter?"

"He's got the whole life things pretty under control." Dylan shrugged with a nod of her head, "I think he'll be okay, I just wanna yell at him for totally standing me up."

MJ grabbed Dylan's arm when the ground beneath them started to crack, fire like lava underneath grabbing their attention. It was suddenly crawling as if it was alive, wrapping it's self around one of the statues. MJ squeezed Dylan's arm as they ran off together, screams of panic echoing through the carnival.

"I think you should call Spider-Man!" MJ yelled as the pair fleed the scene.

"I don't have his number saved!" Dylan yelled back, looking over her shoulder and seeing the fire statue, standing thirty feet, and moving as if it was completely alive.

kylie speaks

i'm sorry this took
a bit, yall. i'm trying
to draw it out some so
we won't be waiting too
long for the next movie
in december so it won't
be like multiple months
with no dylan!!

 i'm trying to draw it out some sowe won't be waiting toolong for the next moviein december so it won'tbe like multiple monthswith no dylan!!