𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"BuzzFeed says there's a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed to an experimental undenNater generator and got hydro powers

"BuzzFeed says there's a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed to an experimental undenNater generator and got hydro powers." Flash spoke when they all made it back to the hotel, walking around the small lobby.

"No way. Flash, you read BuzzFeed?" Dylan asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, you should definitely believe everything you read on the internet." MJ nodded sarcastically.

"Spider-man could take him." Flash said, looking at Dylan, "Could you give him a call?"

"He's a busy dude, he'll show up sooner or later." Dylan shrugged with a smirk, "I'll let him know his pal Flash things so highly of him though."

"Yeah, same dude she left you on Homecoming for." Betty rolled her eyes at Flash, "Good for Dylan."

"What do you think it is?" Mr.Harrington spoke up as he stared at the news of the large water creature.

"Probably from a underwater castle." Dylan nodded her head, "And you wonder why I jumped in that water. That could have been me."

"Being a man of science? Witches." Mr Dell added into her words.

"Who is that guy?" Betty asked when the new guy, that defeated the water creature, was shown.

"He's like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one." Brad said with a amazement look.

"He's all right. He's no Spider-Man." Flash scoffed, making Dylan smirk toward Peter.

"What is it with you and Spider-Man?" MJ asked with a laugh, "Shouldn't you hate this dude? He had a date on the roof of your car."

"I was honored to let Dylan and Spider-Man have their date on my car!" Flash said in defense, "He's just awesome, okay? He protects the neighborhood and he's inspiring. He inspires me to be a better man."

"How'd you manage to date a superhero?" Mr Harrington asked Dylan in disbelief.

"Ouch." she said back with a hand on her heart.

"What's up, dickwad?" Flash asked when Peter came into view, "Thought you drowned."

"Sounds like his names Mysterio." Brad said as he listened to the italian news.

"L'uomo de/mister ii is italian for man of mystery." MJ added in as she listened closely, "They don't actually know who he is."

"I kinda dig it." Dylan said honestly.

"Mysterio." Ned repeated, "Cool name."

"What are you guys talking about?" Dylan asked as she walked over, finding Ned and Peter speaking to each other in hushed tones.

"Nothing." Ned said as Peter spun to her.

"How'd you sleep?" Peter asked with with a grin, "Roaches?"

"No roaches but MJ said I snore." Dylan said with a confused expression, "Do I snore?"

"Uhhh." the pair said on sync as they stared at her, "Definitely not, no."

"Thank you, that's what I said." Dylan defended herself, adjusting her bag on her back.

"Good news, we're going to Prague." Mr Harrington said as he walked out of the hotel, Peters face falling in disbelief.

"Prague?" Dylan asked him confused.

"Yeah. Tour company called. They upgraded us." he grinned, adjusting his hat on his head, "You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell."

"Is he kinda a dilf or is my mind just blanking?" Dylan whispered over to Peter as he gave her an alarming look, "Just blanking, that's what I thought."

"All I heard was crying." Mr Dall said back as they walked further.

"Look at our updated ride." Mr Harrington said in excitement.

"Peter, what's going on?" Ned asked in disbelief as he stared.

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." Peter said as the trio stared at the large van, the dark windows and polished glass excitement Dylan.

"Nick Fury is here?" Dylan questioned as she looked at Peter, "I knew I felt his energy coming from somewhere."

"He shot me." Ned said as he gave her a grin. Peter slapped his arm with a begging look, "What? I thought we were telling her everything?"

"You didn't want to tell me?" Dylan asked Peter in confusion as they got onto the van.

"It's not that I didn't want to tell you." Peter explained as he took her small bag for her, "Well, it sorta is."

"Why? You know I love your spider man missions!" Dylan said with a scoff, "I like to see you off, when you're all uniformed up."

"I know Dyl, that's why I avoided tell you." Peter said honestly as they climbed onto the van, "Plus I know you'll go all-"

"Since you're in cahoots with Agent Fury, i'd like to remind you that you still need to be carful. Yes, you're big strong teenage man, but you can still get hurt." Dylan lectured as she pulled his sleeve through the bus, "Do you have my lavender essential oil for pain?"

"I do." Peter gave a small sigh, knowing she did this every time, but still got softer each time she did.

kylie speaks

mama dyl.