The hunted becomes the hunter. Seems legit. And a new challenger!

Start from the beginning

I finally had a good look at the targets. A woman who looked no older than Yuki and some random ass guy who looks like a tanky ass bomber.

Y/N: I have found you two! Who are you?!

???1: I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell him since he'll be a dead man, right?

???2: Yeah. I'm-

Y/N: You are an unimportant man! I am talking to the woman! Speak out of line, and I will cut you down for all of those dirty tricks you set!

Random ni-: Tch! I'll teach you!

Sinon: Ugh, whatever. I'm Sinon. That's all I'll tell you.

Y/N: Good to know! What is your weapon?!

Sinon: a PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II. Or in simpler words, a heavy frame sniper.

Y/N: How do you spell that?!

Sinon: Eh?! It's on the sniper! You can take a look!

Y/N: No! You would trick me!

Sinon: No! It's just this guy!

Random ni-: Hey!

Y/N: Fine!

I walked up to the woman and took a look. Nicely balanced, strong frame, but it seemed heavy.

Y/N: Oh, it is there. Very interesting! No, I will walk back there so we can honorably fight!

Sinon: Honorably? Are you one of those samurai guys who are all about honor?

Y/N: Indeed! Now.

I jumped back a good distance and pulled out my sword, the air whirling around me as it began to heat up.

Y/N: Let it begin! On your count!

Random ni-: Let me ta-

Sinon: No. If it's a honorable fight he wants, he'll get it.

Random ni-: Fine.

Sinon: 3.

Y/N: 2!

Sinon and Y/N: 1! Begin!

I raised my sword and slashed at the bullet she fired instantaneously.

Sinon: Tch!

She flicked something on the sniper and it began to whir. I ran at her and made sure to cover some distance. In that moment, she fired. I slid on my knees and jumped as another fired.

Y/N: Nice precision! But you will need better!

Sinon: Heh.

She clicked another button on the side of it as the bullet stuck in the ground exploded. It barely hurt, compared to the other attacks.

Y/N: Hmph! Even the Herrscher of thunder was better!

Sinon's eyes widened as she heard that.

Y/N: Do not get distracted! Now focus on the fight!

Sinon shook her head and fired another few shots.

3rd POV...

It had seemed that an endless amount of bullets came out of the gun. But Y/N didn't care. He only cared for the fight itself.

Sinon: ...I'm not going to win this one.

Random ni-: What?! But you're the best!!

Sinon: This one is better than me. No matter if it's at point blank or from afar, he'll only dodge it or cut it. And he's gone against a Herrscher alone.