New dragon? New World?

(Your POV)

It's been a good 12 hours since Jetwing hatched from his egg. Oh yeah I decided to call the dragon Jetwing, other than that I've been looking at this book have been reading up on what Jetwing is and what he can do when he's older. A Valstrax flies at high speed by discharging Dragon Element energy from its wings. It can manipulate the alignment and shape of its wings to vary the attacks it uses. When its wings are in its usual backwards-facing position, Valstrax will commonly lunge forward and swipe at hunters with its front claws or try to take a bite at them. I can feel my curiosity overwhelm me wanting to know more about what's in this book and what more I can find. But, I had to stop that train of thought when I saw Hiccup come in to our house.

"Hey (y/n) there you are."- Hiccup

"What's up?"- (y/n)

"Nothing really how's Jetwing?"- Hiccup

"Well."- (y/n)

I motioned over to my right to show hiccup that Jetwing was sleeping soundly on my bed. I've got to say for just being a newborn that dragon has a lot of energy. Seriously he kept on jumping all over the place and trying to get me to chase him. Whenever he saw that I was just sitting around you would find the need to jump on me and try to playfully peck my face.

"Well that's good but, I should probably say why I really came here."- Hiccup

"I'm listening."- (y/n)

"I was just thinking maybe both me and you can go back to the island, and see what else we can find. If you found that book and Jetwing there, who knows what else we'll be able to find."- Hiccup

"What about the others?"- (y/n)

"I would like them to come but I feel like this would be a lot more effective if it was just me and you. Come on me and you are more alike than we like to admit. We may not be blood but we act like we have the same mind."- Hiccup

"You know I hate it when you have a point."- (y/n)

"So what do you say up for a little brotherly bonding field trip?"- Hiccup

It didn't really take me that long to come to a conclusion. Whenever me or hiccup go on our little adventures together we always have a lot of fun and I could use some fun nowadays. I just not in my head at him in agreement and he returned it. But, I told him we should probably wait until it's night time or something. At least that way we won't be spotted and we'll just fly on Toothless, seriously having a night fury is very useful for stealth.

Time Skip (Night Time)

Night time had came and everyone was sleeping except for both Hiccup and I we are sneaking out on Toothless back. I watched our back while Hiccup watched the left and right, Toothless was watching the front. No one was around and we flew off as fast as we could.

"Well this is exciting right? How often do we get to do stuff like this?"- Hiccup

"Well there was that one time when we were 7 years old and we went sheep hunting so we could make softer beds."- (y/n)

"Oh yeah! Dad was so made. And if not to mention because the sheep stampede."- Hiccup

"Then that one time Fishlegs and I thought we saw a new species of dragon."- (y/n)

"Man those are good old times."- Hiccup

Well we're flying we just did we usually did and talk about the old days and along with some other stuff. Like for example what I found in the book about Jetwing, and to his surprise I actually brought the book with me. Time seemed to be flying by until we made it back to the island or to say the least the cave and something weird started to happen.