𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚.

Play the song at the top for a better experience! <3

I WAS ALMOST done with volleyball practice before I saw Miranda my best friend and Vinnie walk out of school together. I was always afraid that he would find other girls prettier than me and leave me. I mean that would happen someday or another.

I saw them hold hands right before they left the school grounds. When my concentration was towards them, I wasn't looking and got hit by a volleyball. Ouch.

The coach blows her whistle. "Aliza go sit on the benches and after 10 minutes go to the nurses office." She says.

I nod my head and make my way over to the benches. After I sit on the bench I turn my gaze towards Miranda and Vinnie, who are now hugging. I notice that she's wearing his hoodie.. the one he told me to wear on our 4 month anniversary.

Tears start to brim my eyes as I watch the scene. I knew this day would come someday and I should've been prepared. Miranda was always.p the prettier one out of the two of us. Everyone here knew that but they would always tell me that I'm pretty too so I wouldn't go cry.

She's everything I'm not. She's perfect, gets perfect grades, perfect family, perfect body, perfect skin, perfect home, and perfect mental health. I'm the opposite.

The way Vinnie's looking at her was the way he used to look at me. If I get more pretty, do you think he will like me.

His love for me is gone, you can clearly see it.

"Alright Aliza go to the nurses office" the coach says.

I pick my backpack up and make my way over to the nurses office inside.

"Hey can I get an ice pack?" I ask the nurse.

"Of course!" She responds.

I wait a minute or so for my ice pack when I see Vinnie and Miranda walk through the hallways.

They look so happy together, he never laughed like that with me. She made him smile and laugh more than I did. Maybe I wasn't good enough, if I was prettier maybe he'd like me?

Vinnie catches my gaze and locks eye contact with me. He immediately lets go of Miranda's hand.

"Here you go hun, feel better." The nurse says.

"Thank you so much!" I say with a fake smile.

I felt like crying right there in front of everyone but it took all of me not to.

"Hey babe are you okay?" Vinnie asks with fake concern.

"I'm fine." I give him a dry answer.

"Are you sure Ali?" Miranda asks with her high pitched voice.

"Like I said I'm fine don't worry about it" I grit out obviously showing that I was mad at something or someone.

"Jeez okay I was just trying to make sure you were okay!" She says while rolling her eyes.

I can't stand her now, and it hurts because I thought she would never do this type of thing. But how could I hate her, she's such an angel.

"Yeah Aliza she's just trying to make sure you're okay, what's wrong with you?!?" Vinnie exclaims.

"Goodbye." I say.

"What the hell Aliza come back here!" Vinnie says.

"What!" I say with anger.

I couldn't keep it in anymore, I bottled it up for too long.

"Okay you know what take this" I say while handing him over the bracelet he gave me for our 4th anniversary.

"What do you mean that's yours" he says.

"Give it to Miranda, she'll love it." I grit out with anger.

"You're out of your mind Aliza!" He says.

"Yeah maybe I am but, we're done." I say while tears brimming my eyes and half of the school watching us.

"What Aliza you can't do this" He says.

"Yes I can! I saw you both outside so don't even try and lie to me" I say while sobbing.

I look over to see Miranda showing a fake sad face, while her eyes were gleaming with happiness.

This sadistic ass bitch.

"Fine if you're doing this I'll just let you know that Miranda is a better girlfriend than you'll ever be!" He exclaims.

The crowd starts whispering and gasping to what Vinnie just said.

Because everyone in the school knew that I loved Vinnie more than I loved my own self.

"Oh...okay then." I say still in disbelief as to what he just said.

"Bye." I say leaving them both behind.

I soon hear Miranda say "it's okay baby she's not worth it" with her annoying high pitched voice.

He didn't even say bye for the last time.

I guess he'll forget about me very quickly.

I go to the girls bathroom to clean myself up.

Oddly the bathroom was my safe space at school.

Ello loves :) this is so fucking cringy, I'm aware but I don't have anything to do atm so I just made this 😍😍😍
I may not upload and imagine everyday due to school so please be aware of that. Anyways I hope you guys have a good day <3
Don't forget to vote + comment!