Chapter Thirty

Começar do início

Rowan's hand snakes around my neck from behind, pulling me more firmly against him. He hums, "Of course we do." His other hand moves up my ribs slowly, until his graceful fingers brush against the underside of my breast, forcing my traitorous breathing to hitch in my throat. I can feel his smile on my cheek as he feels it, his voice low and seductive as he continues, "Perhaps our queen needs a little demonstration about how well we take care of what is ours."

A sinful smirk graces Rhys's stunning features as he nods, eyes darkening with desire, "I think she does."

My pulse comes faster as they move impossible closer, hiding me from the rest of the dance floor. Rowan moves to grasp my breast more firmly, and when he begins to tweak my already hard nipple, Rhysand delves down to swallow my moan with a sinful kiss. He snaked his tongue into my mouth and I am thoroughly lost in their sea of desire.

Between Rowan torturing my breasts and Rhysand's drugging kisses, I began panting with need alarmingly quickly. I grind my hips desperately against them, praying for relief when I feel Rhys's hand move towards the high slit in my dress, subtly slipping his hand between the fabric before moving towards my already dripping center.

Rowan groaned at my movements as Rhysand circled around my clit, causing me to grind against his hard cock. Moving one hand from my breast, Rowan tangled his hand in my long curls, harshly jerking my head to the side so he could suck and nip at the curve of my neck. His tongue teased at his mating mark, eliciting a wanton moan from my lips.

The pulsing beat of the music disguised our sounds, while the bulk of their bodies ensured no other fae had a glimpse of how they tortured me. Rhys pressed against me harder, roughly shoving two fingers inside me, fucking me slowly as I pressed against Rowan. I trembled as Rowan nipped at my ear whispering, "You're going to come for us, Fireheart, right here on the dance floor. You'll know just how much you're owned by us, by your mates, and how much you own us in return."

I whimpered, and it only drove them harder. Rowan destroyed my neck, sucking, teasing and biting, while his other hands toyed with my nipples. Rhysand ground his hand into me, fucking me harder with his fingers until I was nearly shaking. I grabbed at Rhysand's hair, pulling his mouth to mine desperately to try and disguise the sounds escaping me.

Pleasure coursed through me, overwhelming me and I dropped my head back against Rowan's chest. I panted, and suddenly realized there were two other pairs of eyes latched onto mine hotly. I arched against Rhysand and Rowan as my body clenched in pleasure as they took me over the edge. I gasped in pleasure as I came, right there in the middle of a crowded dance floor, eyes locked with Azriel and Cassian who were watching the scene with hungry eyes.

Cassian

Freezing cold water splashed on my face and I jolted upright, blearily taking in my surroundings. My head pounded as I looked around, realizing I had collapsed on the couch in the House of Wind. I vaguely remembered crashing here with Azriel after I had drunk myself into a stupor to avoid saying something utterly idiotic to Aelin last night at Rita's.

Rowan had reverently carried her to bed last night after she nearly passed out at the booth from her hours of thoroughly distracting dancing. My lips tugged into a half grin at the memory of how completely joyous and free she had been on the dance floor. Then I had to suppress a groan when my traitorous memory flooded with the image of her reaching her climax on that same dance floor, and my dick began to twitch at the thought of what I could do to recreate that rapturous look on her face.

It had been both miraculous and miserable being able to witness my mate being brought to such heights when I couldn't join in. My cock had been painfully hard the entire night and I'd had to drink excessively to stop myself from throwing her over my shoulder and forcing her to admit the bond between us. Preferably through multiple orgasms.

A hand shot out and slapped me across the back of my head. "I don't want to know what is going through your mind to make your scent change like that, but you need to get your lazy ass up, Cassian." I groaned, glaring up at Mor where she stood over me with a disapproving expression. I was about to tell her to fuck off and let me sleep off my hangover when she spoke next. "The mortal queens wrote back. The rest of the court is in the dining room. Stop pining pathetically and come be helpful."

She strode away without a second glance and I swore underneath my breath before forcing myself to ignore the worst of the pounding behind my brows. I had no doubt that Aelin would want to deal with these queens herself, which meant I had to be there to protect her.

I stalked towards the dining rooms, rolling my shoulders back in a shallow attempt to loosen some of my tense muscles from sleeping on the cauldron damned couch last night. The rest of my court were seated as I arrived, Aelin at the head of the table between Rhysand and Rowan, who were studiously going over documents of the information we had on the mortal realm. Amren already had a suspiciously opaque goblet in front of her while Mor delicately sipped a cup of coffee across from her. Az had positioned himself at the corner of the table, behind Aelin, and offered me a nod of understanding as I entered.

I threw myself into the seat opposite of Aelin, desperate to observe my mate, and she glanced up at me with mischief glimmering in her eyes. "Feeling alright this morning, puppy?" She goaded me.

I snorted, tossing a grape into the air and catching it between my teeth. "Not all of us are so delicate about where we sleep, your majesty. I was perfectly fine without your usual silken sheets," I fake sneered at her.

I wanted to curse. Why did I have to bring up her fucking sheets. Now all I could see was Aelin spread out against my own black silk sheets, golden hair fanned out like a flame as I descended upon her -.

Amren snorted, roughly drawing me out of my daydream when Aelin snorted in amusement. "Oh I am well aware of my own proclivities for luxury Cass, I was merely referring to the fact you drank enough to down an ox last night."

By the cauldron, my name sounded so fucking sweet on her tongue.

Rhys cut in before I could antagonize my little warrior any further, "The mortal queens have finally deigned to respond. They will meet us in a neutral location within the mortal realms."

Rowan nodded solemnly, in full warrior mode. Their careful attention brought out the commander in myself, and we spent the next few hours debating locations before finally landing on an abandoned estate just over the wall. It was unfortunately close to the Spring Court, but at least we knew Tamlin wouldn't be an issue.

I saw Rhys physically bite his tongue at Aelin's insistence at attending the meeting, and while the primal part of me wanted to keep her protected and safe, the strategist in me understood she was our best chance at getting through to these humans. It didn't hurt knowing just how powerful and fierce she was.

Miraculously, we were all able to decide on a plan of action, and the response was sent back. In a few short days, we would meet with the mortal queens.

Cauldron save us.