𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅

(𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳)
(Updated)

I finally decided to stream, it had been so long since I've posted anything other than, that tweet, they flooded into my chat; everybody asked things like where I was, If I was with technoblade, or if I was okay, I tried to avoid the technoblade questions and answer the other ones, then I saw Ranboo in the chat and said "we should meet up next" I laughed and told him "alright ranboo well meet up soon" then people started suspecting I had gone to the US since Ranboo said next I tried to turn down those questions and then I tried to move on and went on to discord showing all of chat what a discord server was saying and how hot springtrap was and I looked at it in disgust as more people talked about him (or looked more interested if ur into that shit)

"Why the fuck would you simp for a ANIMATRONIC?!" I shouted, and then I suddenly got I message from technoblade.

"Oh look, my side bitch is texting chat"
I said laughing after my sentence.

Technoblade
___________________________________

Shut up

I'm just stating facts
You are my side bitch after all

Fine I'll be your side bitch

"I told you guys"
I said and started smirking.

Now do u wanna tell chat or should I?

I read his message and took discord off of my screen, chat started asking "tell us what?!" And I tried to ignore them and replied to technoblade.

You think its time?
Don't you think its soon

I think we should tell them so the stop asking about it
As long as your fine with it

No I'm fine with it but I want make sure ur totally sure abt this

I just don't want u to say it and not be comfortable
So?
I'll call you once you decide
Alright?

I stared at my screen thinking of every outcome that would happen if we told chat, and all of social media about our relationship, what if I started getting hate, or worse; it would get so bad that we would have to go "on a break" or be even more private about this..

Y/n?

Yeah, I'm fine with telling them

Alright

_____________________________________

Then techno called me and he told chat we needed to tell them something.

"Alright you nerds, since you guys are so annoying I think its time we tell you something"
He said and I kept quiet while chat exploded

"Y/n did some to the US alright"

Chat was ecstatic.

"And we met eachother... now there's one more thing"

Chat was freaking out

"Y/n and I are dating"
"Techno and I are dating"

We said at the same time and chat was so excited spamming questions, asking so many things I was reading some of them and they seemed happy about it and not at all rude about it, I thought this would end differently but everything was fine and now the last people I had to tell were my parents and relatives, and friends....