• • •

Chad and Alex were now on the beach. This line was summer and so Brooke wanted a different scenery.

"Just a couple more shots, then we'll be good." Quinn gave the two models a thumbs up. "Oh and Chad? Lose the shirt. It's great open but better off." She suggested.

"I would agree." Alex leaned in and whispered to him.

Chad chuckled as he began to take off the button up beach shirt.

Millie and Brooke watch as Alex lightly flirted with Chad.

"Peyton's gonna disown us." Millie said with her eyes glued to the two models.

Brooke sighed agreeing, "I know."

• • •

While everyone was at their job, Lucas sat at the island in Haley's kitchen. He just started trying to get back into writing and being at his house right now wasn't working and so he tried a different environment.

"Write anything new yet?" Nathan walked into the kitchen heading to the refrigerator.

"Not one word. It's like I have writer's block. Something's in the way." Lucas told him as Nathan tossed him a soda.

"You mean someone." Nathan cracked opened his soda, then taking a sip of it.

"I don't want to talk about it." Lucas shook his head.

"Write what you know. The first book you wrote about was a comet and so this one should be about the asteroid. How he came down and shift everything." Nathan spoke in code but Lucas understood where he was heading.

"That's actually not a bad idea...." Lucas trailed off and he immediately started typing.

Nathan gave Luke a pat on the back before heading upstairs to get ready to go to practice since he was now on the Bobcats.

Lucas pulled out his phone and called his publisher, Lindsey. He pitched his idea to her and she fell in love with it. And so from there, Lucas continued to write. But he had to start at the beginning, not high school but when he first proposed to Peyton— in LA. Thinking about it, was he making a mistake? Was it wrong for him to write about everything that went wrong in their relationship? Or maybe it's the only way he could find a way to let go.

• • •

"I knew this would happen!" Ashely screamed through the phone. She got excited when her brother finally told her that Peyton and him were finally back together.

"Are you trying to burn out my ears?" He replied and Ashely just rolled her eyes at his comment.

"We both knew Brooke wasn't the one for you." Ashely spoke calmly as if she knew Chad would agree.

And he did, "Yeah."

"So, idiot, when's the wedding?" Ashely flaunt that word around like it was so easy, casual.

"Woah there sis, we just got back together. Nobody's thinking about marriage and she literally just ended an engagement." He was almost terrified of that word when it include him in the sentence.

"Alright but when you propose, think about me and how much you owe me." Ashely was being a little insensitive to the situation.

"Ash, we both know I don't do marriage. It isn't for me. I'm in for the long haul but that's it." He reminded her.

"Yeah and Peyton obviously wants to get married some day or she wouldn't have said yes to Lucas. I'd advise you to talk about this with her." She told him.

"I know, I know. Eventually." He assured her.

Ashely hung up and Chad let out a deep sigh before getting out the car and walking up the stairs into Tric. It was his first day of recording music, professionally. He already was nervous but now after his talk with his sister, he's even more nervous.

 He already was nervous but now after his talk with his sister, he's even more nervous

a/n:
LAST CHAPTER
OF ACT 11.
what do you think
about Chad's decision
of not wanting to get
married? how do you
think Peyton would
react?