Chapter 55: Tempest vs Holy knights Part 1

Start from the beginning

But after their operation has been completed.

The Ogre ambles closing the distance to the knights.

Glenda clicks her tongue and said 

"Knights prepare."

With one statement from Glenda

The Knights stand firm holding unto their armaments.

As the Ogre approach them and said coldly.

"If I were you I should just sit down if you don't want any harm."

Hearing so Glenda made a haughty conjecture.

She doesn't know the enemies True Capabilities nevertheless she proceeds to estimate the Ogre blindly.

"Attention! Single Target. Danger rating A+! Five members dispose of it"

Souei is a Great Disaster Class meaning an extraordinary in among the Disaster Class monsters. (S+).

The Knights pointed their armaments towards Souei but Litus noticed something.

"W-why are the surroundings dark?"

She asked.

Finally noticing Souei spoke

"Shadow Expansion"

Shion was approaching a small group of the knights

The knight felt too that there was a group of monsters approaching them.

But according to their observation, the number is one.

"Beware those guys are the real deal"

"Captain, that woman is an Ogre right?"

"No I know it's hard to swallow but that woman is a Kijin, and it's giving me an unusual air me."

Still, the knights are confident since their group too has successfully erected their crystal barrier.

Grigori, a muscular heavy weighted man the captain of the troops Shion was approaching to.

While Shion was walking silently approaching them Grigori immediately swings his halberd.

"Take this! you hindrance! High King Spirit beheading!"

With his enormous weapon slashing it producing massive shockwaves which even made some of the knights fall.

However...

"Kuargh!"

That sound did not come from Shion but it came from Grigori.

"Quiet, I am angry right now"

Shion surprisingly was ferocious without even the battle starts.

"Oi, that was Sir Grigori's anti-monster instakill attack" The knights uttered

The truth is, the reason why Shion was on this battlefield is this is built for those who made no significant work during Walpurgis. Basically, Rimuru gave them this job because they did not make any significance in the last battle. Of course, as they battle— Zegion and Apito are 'Entertaining' Veldora but as for the currently available retainers. Diablo was a special case since the Conquering of Falmus was already in the hands of Diablo's minions, Rimuru handed Diablo the privilege to battle Arnauld. But Shion was different— She was disappointed, When the Death Dragon cast the spatial transfer mist to the battlefield Shion got lost and made no significance.