Chapter 5: Girl with a mask

Everyone was shocked at first when we went back home and they saw my human form. At first they didn't know who I was but quickly recognized me not too long. I think because of the fact that Im the one that named them. The only one who is not shocked was Veldora, well probably because we are both true dragons and he felt my pressence the whole village are the one who is not calm a lot of other goblin tribes visited us seeking for my protection, which I immediately accepted and Ciel just automatically named all of them. I wish I had this skill before imagine how much time I wasted just naming them one by one. Our family grew bigger Kaijin and the others are working on the development sectors to be honest it was much more smoother this time compared to my original time plane. But right now I immediately asked the Garm brothers to focus on the agriculture section because eventually our population will grow larger. When I build this village first time I thought we could always rely on the forest bounty but I was wrong now I know that this village will grow eventually.

As I was checking the engineering blue prints that Garm and his brother constructed I am at the old office of tempest where we used this building to plan the battle against orc lord. To be honest the development went more faster we have now a lot of houses, buildings and the agriculture blue print is ready to be constructed as well. I am feeling nostalgic about this because this is the scenery of tempest before developing into a super country, In my time tempest already have a lot of Sky scrapers that surpassed all other countries' technologies. That's why I am feeling nostalgic in these greenery and simple wooden houses and I am glad that I traveled back in time to feel it again.

"Yo rimuru" Veldora called me

"What's up??" I asked

"Do you have the next volume of this?" he asked

"I think I put it on the cabinet of our house" I answered

"I see then see you later" As Veldora said that he left my office and went to our house. Veldora and I live in the same house. Our house consists of traditional japanese house with a small yard with a little pond outside of it. To be frank I thought Veldora would rampage but thankfully he cooperated with me without any issues.

After I finished my papers I decided that it's finally time to accomplish my goal

"Ranga" I called to Ranga and he immediately responded

"Master!.. you called" he said

"Can you accompany me on somewhere" I asked him

"Of course Master" he agreed

After Ranga agreed to accompany me it's time to locate them.

...........................................................

"What the hell is he saying??!" A blonde girl is complaining in the middle of a street

"2 weeks?! we need more time than that!!" A man complained

"We just got back but we are assigned to another mission!!" said by the blonde girl

Another male was a little bit ahead of them and that male turn around and said "Im hoping that you could say that in front of the guild master"

"I want a bath, I don't want to go to the jura forest anymore!!." the blonde girl protested while tears coming out of her eyes

The trio complaining about this have bruises all around and their faces look so tired that It looks like it was written in their faces that they had a hard time. Then a sudden voice called the attention of them from behind

"Uhmm I heard that you 3 are going to the Jura forest, do you mind if I tag along with you?" A girl with black hair and a weird mask asked

The three immediately noticed the girl the two male in the party are skeptical about it but the blonde girl replied to her instantly