Chapter 55: Tempest vs Holy knights Part 1

Start from the beginning

There was no question the Archdemon in front of them is a threat to their troops.

That's why even losing some composure, Arnauld still moves accordingly with his peers.

Full of unknown the trained knights carefully measures Diablo's strength which contains nothing but darkness.

But what concerned them the most was whether this Archdemon have a 'name' or not. It was most likely the case...

Arnauld made a conjecture, that not only did they encounter a named Archdemon but they are now facing a High ranking one even in the hierarchy of Archdemons.

They cannot move carelessly.

Unsheathing his weapon

"Oh are your preparations ready"

"Yes, because of your kindness we successfully establish our crystal— to repay that kindness we will give you a painless death"

Supported by a high-tier holy spell of amplification for both physical and magical.

Arnauld's body emits a five-colored dazzlingly explosive aura.

With preparations done Arnauld cannot help but to ask

"Archdemon... what is your name?"

Diablo realized the mistake on his way.

"Oh! my, I apologize even though my name was bestowed by my Master the one and only Great Demon lord Rimuru I forgot to introduce it to you! it seems I have ways to go, as a servant I am far too inexperienced! My name is Diablo one of the lowest in Lord Rimuru's employ."

There is a particular statement Arnauld couldn't ignore.

"Lowest?"

An Archdemon of this level is the lowest among Demon lord Rimuru's servants?

Of course, that is just a jest.

Diablo is both confident and shows humility.

Since violence is prohibited among the executives themselves.

There is no real way to determine hierarchy.

But Diablo is positive that he can compare himself to the current number 1 Benimaru.

Benimaru is a great leader there is no doubt in that set of skills Diablo is far inferior to Benimaru. But as a Warrior Diablo is confident to take on anyone.

"Well, that's fine. I just have to make sure to beat the lowest all the way to the highest! My name is Arnauld Baurman The Strongest Holy Knight Engrave it in your soul. That's the name of the person who will destroy you"

Someone came on second was already an impressive feat. 

Since that is the position to be Hinata's right-hand man, Arnauld is undoubtedly the best besides Hinata.

With his 5 Colored amplification armament, Arnauld began his attacks.

One of the Holy Knight troops successfully established a Crystal as well.

The Troops are now facing a Blue haired Ogre. With Glenda and Litus as double commanders facing a named Ogre should be easy.

Surprisingly the operation went smoothly and the Ogre didn't even interrupt their procedure.

The Ogre just silently watches them as they set up the barrier.