-23

Dylan was freaking out. How couldn't he when his oldest brother had found the one thing that Dylan had been trying to keep secret.

Dylan knew about Christians past. He knew how this would affect him. Knowing that another one of his loved ones was using drugs after he just lost one.

Dylan was fucked. Royally fucked.

He sat at the edge of his bed, cursing at himself at how stupid he had been. Besides that there was also the fact that Dylan had no idea where he had been that night or what he'd done. Only a slight idea.

"Ughhhhhh." He groaned, his headache only getting worse with his new found information.

LTIU

"Hi Bubba!" Elizabeth screamed in Sawyers ear as she got in his car, Leon trailing not to far behind. Sawyer winced as he buckled her up, kissing her temple.

"How was school today guys?" Sawyer got in the front seat, pulling the car out of the parking lot.

"It was ok." Thomas crossed his arms, his signature frown gracing his lips.

"It was awesome!" Lizzie gleamed.

"It's the same as always." Leon shrugged, scrolling down his phone as he tuned out his baby sister.

"Lizzie baby tell me about your day at school today." Sawyer smiled at her through the rear view mirror.

Thomas sighed leaning against the car window, looking at the passing trees and houses while his sister blabbered off.

It was like she had a hobby for getting on his nerves.

When they had finally reached their house, Thomas was the first one out, running inside and up to his room where he ditched his school bag at the door way and pulled out his gaming controller.

"Dude!" Leon yelled as he swiftly dodged Thomas's backpack, moving it out of the way before plopping on his own bed, pulling out his homework and getting a head start.

Meanwhile, Sawyer walked into the kitchen with Lizzie in his arms. She was still informing her about her very exciting day where she got to play house with her friends outside on the playground and making sure to show Sawyer her new scrape that she got from playing house with her friends on the playground.

Sawyer hummed to himself smiling at his sisters story, pulling out pots and pans and she continued.

It wasn't until a few minutes later when the front door opened again and a sunken Dylan walked in trudging his feet.

"You look like you've been through hell and back." Sawyer told him amusingly.

"Feels like it." Dylan fell back on the couch letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Bubby!" Lizzie ran up to him, squealing when she was lifted up into his arms, Dylan squeezing her tight to his chest.

"Let go!" She screamed, laughter coming out her mouth as he tickled her sides.

"Never! Your my cuddle buddy for life now." Dylan smiled evilly.

Sawyer leaned on the counter smiling as he watched his two siblings joke around.

Nothing could ever go wrong with a life like this.

End.