Spam

Sasaki looked back at the remaining monsters. "11 left!" They all growled and shrieked at him to intimidate him but he didn't let it get to him. He grabbed one of the mana potions and drunk it throwing it away after wiping his mouth. He threw the bag on the ground. "Let's do this!" His eyes were now bloodshot and he was filled with adrenaline that was messing up his mind. Making him unable to think rationally.

The beasts charged at him making him tense up and take his stance. The kobald was first and it swinged its arm at him but he dodged it and sliced the throat. He continued attacking and slashing until a kobald managed to slash his back with its claws making bleed and lose balance. Sasaki fell down and the kobald was about to kill him but he slashed its tendon and kicked its leg making it kneel.

He then plunged the knife at the heart making it disappear. His face was now dyed blood and his eyes were filled with fire. He drank another potion and puffed smoke. "8 left." The monsters were now beginning to feel apprehensive but didn't want to give up on this prey. They decided to make their final stand and attack him.

The only thing that could be described was bloody, barbaric and dark in this moment. Sasaki fought like a wild animal and killed everything not caring if he was drenched in blood. His wounds grew in number as his left arm was almost broken and his right leg was broken. His chest was scarred with a claw mark and he now only held one broken knife. His other knife was broken from using it so much so he threw it away.

There was only one goblin left and it was frightened. Despite not being able to stand anymore, Sasaki still held himself up using the corpses. The goblin didn't want to fight anymore as it was afraid. Before leaving though, it took the bag of Sasaki that held the egg and ran away with cold feet.

Sasaki Kojiro fell on his knee and breathed heavily. He had so many wounds and no potions left as his last one was in the bag. His bleeding continued from all the moving and stress exerted on his body. His vision was slowly fading as it was starting to get darker. "Guess Hephaestus was right. How can I get revenge when I can't even beat goblins. What a joke." He said this in a raspy voice almost not understandable.

Sasaki dropped his knife still engraved with the words of wisdom but the knife was broken in two. He painfully moved his arm and grabbed both pieces of the knife and took hold of it in both of his hands. He closed his eyes and prayed. "O' Mighty Gods, may you give someone a chance as to not go down the path of revenge. May you give your blessings to said person."

Sasaki opened his eyes and now lost all strength in his body and fell lump. He fell in his own pool of blood dead with his eyes opened without the light of life.

While Sasaki was fighting the monsters, a blue orb was floating in a void with nothing in sight and a red orb was falling through some kind of wormhole that had kept flashing colours and images that he could not comprehend. Both orbs were actually souls and they soon arrived at the same spot. At the top of the sky and above a certain city.

The two souls descended at an abnormal speed and went through the top of the tower and fell through all the levels. They were able to go through the walls without any resistance. They soon reached the first level of the dungeon and next to a dying body. The two orbs entered the body and the body pulsed unnaturally.

The body was wrapped in this red aura and it began healing the injuries that were in the body. The aura was slowly dimming as it continued healing the body. When the body was fully healed, the aura was nowhere to be seen and the only thing left was a mark on his hand. On his hand was a Red Cross that had a sword separating it in the middle.

The body suddenly opened his right eye was now sharp and blood red and an exhausted sigh escaped his mouth. His body was currently being broken down and remade into something else. He grew taller and his muscles tightened but also grew. If one looked at him now and before, one would still be able to tell who he was but it was such a grand difference.