Chapter 4

Niall is extremely frustrated at the fact that Louis's and his boyfriend webcam show reached number one on the top ten most view webcam shows.

"I can't believe that ślut and his boyfriend beat me." Niall hissed at his computer looking at his number four ranking, which wasn't bad, but Niall is extremely competitive at these kinds of things and he'll do whatever it takes to dethrone his enemy.

"Ni Ni. Can we go to McDonald's and get chicken nuggets, please." Harry comes into Niall's begging with a pout.

"We can go later. Take off your clothes now." Niall commanded as he strip off his shirt and reaching under his bed for the lube.

For some strange reason, it turned Harry on how aggressive Niall was acting. He immediately took of his shirt and pants, leaving off his boxers, as he got into the bed.

Niall unbuckled his belt with one hand and used the other to adjust the webcam, to make sure it's facing the bedroom.

"I'm already Ni Ni." Harry giggles.

"Face down ass up." Niall growled.

"I don't understand Ni Ni." Harry frowns, so Niall pushed Harry face on the pillow, then bringing his arse high up.

Niall pulled down Harry's boxers and started to puncture Harry's tight virgin hole.

"Oh! Niall!" Harry yelled a high moan, as Niall continued fingered Harry.

"Move a-little to the right so our viewers can see your beautiful tight hole." Niall grinned, slamming two fingers inside Harry making him a moan mess.

"More Ni Ni." Harry begged clenching around Niall's fingers.

"Get ready Harry." Niall smirks.

"For what Ni.. OH." Harry gasp feeling Niall's tongue inside him.

Niall worked around Harry's hole with his tongue licking around his walls and began to thrust his wet tongue inside Harry.

"Can I sit on your face Ni Ni?" Harry moaned as he squirmed around.

"That's what I'm talking about Harry. Sit your tight arse on my face baby." Niall praised smacking Harrys arse for good measure, as he guided Harry hole into his mouth.

Harry couldn't help, but grind on Niall's mouth as his tongue was flicking all over his sensitive hole making him twitch and gasp.

Niall stop eating out Harry, which he was disappointed that Niall's tongue wasn't inside him anymore, so Niall put Harry on his stomach and uncap the lube and put a good amount of it on his fingers.

Niall started to lube up Harry's hole adding two fingers inside getting him wet enough to take his Irish c0ck.

"You like it when I finger you Harry." Niall grunted thursting his two fingers inside Harry's hole making squishy nosies.

"Y-yeah." Harry stutter moans.

Niall coated his Irish shaft with lube and slowly put his tip inside Harry hole.

"Niall!" Harry choked out a moan squeezing the life out of Niall's tip.

"Śhït! Easy Harry! Before you came me cüm quick!"." Niall moan, slowly putting himself inside Harry until he was balls deep.

Harry was clench all around Niall's c0ck that was buried deep inside him. For some odd reason he love the feeling inside him as he squeezed hard making Niall moan low throwing his head back.

Niall slow thrust inside Harry grabbing to his hip watching his bum jiggle from the vibration.

"Faster Ni Ni."

Niall gradually picked up the pacing fücking the life of Harry's hole, pressing Harry's body into the matress, as he pounds into him like never before.

"Ride me, you little c0ck ślut." Niall growled with lust, giving one last powerful thrust into Harry, before taking out his shaft, as Harry whined missing Niall length that was deep inside just seconds ago. He can feel his hole throbing and aching for more, Harry waited for Niall to position himself on the bed, then he straddled Niall's waist and slam himself down on Niall's c0ck making them both scream in pleasure.

"Damn that curly boy can take c0ck up the arse good."

"Where can I buy the irish top? He's hot as fûck , I want him to wreck me."

"Where can I sign up to be the next one to be pounded by that sexy irishman?"

"THE CHEST HAIR GUY IS SO HOT!!!"

Just a few responses from the viewers that were on the chat, Who are in a se.x heavy daze of watching two good looking boys go at it for money. The viewers did shell out lots of cash for this performance because they were getting their money's worth. They were all in a hypnotic trance, as Harry continue to ride Niall really fast.

"For a virgin, he can take it up the arse pretty damn good."

"True!"

"Exactly."

"Niall! I'm going to wee!" Harry whimpered, as he continue to bounce on Niall's shaft.

"Come for daddy." Niall grunted sending four powerful thrusts up inside Harry hitting his prostate making him come all over Niall's chest and squeezing the life out of Niall's c0ck which made him come hard inside Harry's bum.

Harry slummed against Niall panting heavily and giggled when Niall kissed his neck and cheek.

"I really like your willy up my bum" cheers Harry, as he pecks Niall on the lips.

"You have one tight arse Harry, I'll definitely be destorying your hole again," Niall grins, pushing back Harry's śêx hair back.

"Can we do this again tomorrow?"

"I don't think you can, you'll be to sore to move for a few days."

"I'm okay, see?" Harry says getting out of bed, but jumps backs in, "Yeah my bum is sore."

Niall couldn't help but laugh, "I told you, but stay in bed, I'm going to head to McDonald's and get you chicken nuggets."

"Yaaaaa! Thank you Ni Ni." Harry cheers, then rest his curly head on the bed, then falls into a deep from exhaustion.

_____________________________________________________________________

Comment #NiallVSLiloSmut if you like this chapter.

Zayn will appear in a few chapter, then the party is really going to get started :)

Dedication: ZiallSmut