chapter 1

[Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder]

Niall tip toes into Harry's room only wearing a pair of boxers, he straddles Harry as he hold a box in his hand.

"Ni Ni, what are you doing?" Harry yawns, pushing his curls out of his face.

"It's your birthday silly. Didn't you say, you always wanted a banana birthday cake?" Niall questioned, opening the top of the box and Harry's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you Ni Ni!" Harry gushes hugging Niall's waist.

"You want to try a piece?"

"Yes please." Harry cheers excited and Niall feed him a piece of his birthday cake.

"I thought you couldn't buy me a cake for my birthday since we barely had any money?"

"The things we did last night was a success. We made a few hundred dollars last night. It was you who brought in my more money." Niall grins.

"Are we going to do more today?" Harry asked excited, as he stuck his finger in the cake frosting and licked it.

"Yes we defiantly are, but it's all going to be pleasing you." Niall smirks, as he gets off of Harry and heads to his room placing the cake that's in a yellow box on his bed and getting his laptop with the webcam that attached to it, to Harry's room.

Harry brushed his teeth, while Niall has place the webcam facing Harry's bed and making sure it's perfect for their śêx show.

"I'm ready!" Harry says happily getting into bed.

"Welcome gentleman. My friend Harry just turned eighteen, so he's legal to have some fun with us. Niall grinned, as he talked indirectly to the webcam, as he reads the comments on the chat side.

"What are they saying?" Harry asked innocently.

"They want me to do extremely dirty things to do you, like put a c0ck ring on you, but it's your birthday today, so it's all about you and I need you to get used to śêxual things that I'm going to perform on you." Niall says causally, doing last minute adjustment to the webcam and making sure where the men donate directly to his secure bank account is running smoothly.

Niall climbs into bed taking off his and Harry's boxers, as he kissed Harry's neck getting him warmed up. Harry's shirt was removed and Niall trailed kisses all over his chest then dip low grabbing onto Harry's c0ck making him moan.

"A blowjob for the birthday boy." Niall smirked, as he licked the sides and teased Harry that was gripping the sheets and couldn't stop the nosies that was coming out of his mouth,

"More Ni Ni." Harry begged, his voice strained trying to figure out why does this feel so good and he didn't want this stop.

Niall obeyed and takes Harry's length inch and inch, his tongue swirling around Harry's tip already feeling the Precum leaking out.

"Feels good?" Niall asked quickly before getting back to work, giving long licks, like he's licking an iceCream cone.

Harry only nodded trying to control himself from making a wrong move feeling the pity of his stomach tense, but he holds it, so he doesn't explode inside Niall's mouth.

Niall takes out Harry's length with a loud pop and straddles him, while aligning his arse hole with Harry's c0ck.

"What are you doing now?" Harry asked feeling slightly sad that Niall stopped blowing him.

"I'm going to ride the birthday boy." Niall says with lust kissing Harry roughly on the lips, then sinking down on Harry's length feeling the burn without no prep, but Niall love the pain and he wanted to loosen and expose Harry, so he can eventually know how does performing śêx work.

Harry felt like he was seeing stars when Niall sat on his willy, he titled his head back and his hands running up and down Niall's chest, as he kept on riding Harry harder.

"Faster Niall!" Harry moaned jerking off Niall faster.

Niall tried his best best riding faster until Harry came hard inside him.

"Open that pretty little mouth Harry, I'm going to mouth fück you." Niall says licking his lips, as he stood up on Harry bed and shoved his c0ck down his throat.

Niall knew Harry had a gag reflex because Harry accidentally swallowed half a banana and didn't choke.

"So warm!" Niall howls in pleasure stuffing his length deeper inside Harry's mouth feeling the Irish boys pubic hair in his face, but Harry remained in control sucking hard trying to swallow Niall's whole seven and half inch c0ck.

Niall became undone when his length hit the back of Harry's mouth and squirted his come all inside Harry's throat.

Harry gap for air, but was fine. He enjoyed his first actual experience on his birthday and was Niall thrilled at Harry's involvement.

"Eating those bananas did wonders for that mouth of yours." Niall muttered pecking Harry's lips, then checked on the horny men who was gobsmacked watching two hot guys in action. They practically gave triple the amount of money than yesterday and Niall was even happier.

"Did we do a good job?" Harry asked getting out of bed and standing next to Niall as he put his arm around his waist.

"Yes we certainly did Harry and I'm going to take you out for dinner tomorrow to celebrate, and to take a break from this."

"I really doing this, I don't wanna stop this." Harry pouted.

"Then we will go another round before dinner tomorrow? How's that?" Niall questioned roughing up Harry's hair.

"Yes!" Harry cheered jumping on Niall and they both ended up in a heated making out secession.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #HarryBirthdaySmut if you like this chapter.

Dedication: caffeinatedream

Vote

And

Comment