Chapter 7: Tulaley

Start from the beginning

"And so what are you trying to say?" Suho hyung narrowed his eyes on Kai.

"Aigoo~ Suho hyung aren't you envious?" I butted in as I repeatedly poke his side.

"Of course not! Why would I?" He defended as he shrugged off Kai's arm on his shoulders.

"Really hyung? Well, my hands is always free for you to hold." I teased.

"Shut up Baek!" He exclaimed and went beside manager noona.

Kai and I exchanged looks and laughed. It's really good teasing our leader.

"Hyung is really a denial king." Kai said.

"He really is. If he continues being like that, he will indeed can never have a girlfriend. We may not know, the maknae Sehun-ah might even be the first one to be in a relationship." I replied.

"Kai-ah! Baekhyun-ah! Walk faster!" Manager noona shouted at us.

We stroll the streets of Myeongdong and tried every food that we will see. The girls were game on trying everything. I am glad that they were not picky. I even discovered that Gene noona loves spicy foods.

Manager Sori's friends are happy to be with I can say. I can also tell that the guys get along well with the girls. Language was not even barrier for us to get to know them more.

After our food trip, we decided to go home. However this time, our seat arrangement became different this time except for manager noona who is still sitting at the front passenger seat beside our driver. Chanyeol, Lala noona and Sehun are now at the front row while on the next row is D.O, Tin noona and Kai. On the last row was me, Gene noona and Suho hyung. As you can see, the lovebirds are still seated beside each other except for Sehun and Gene noona.

"Hay! Sa wakas nahiwalay na rin ako sa mayabang na bunso! Thank you so much Baekhyun! I owe my life to you! Dahil diyan friends na talaga tayo!" Gene noona said.

"You are welcome noona!" I replied.

Well, I actually tagged her along with me before Sehun could. Suho hyung was supposed to be seated at Sehun's place now but I dragged him too so he could occupy the seat beside noona. And so the maknae was left with no choice but to seat in front beside Lala noona. If you think I planned this? Yes I am. Charged me guilty even. Suho hyung must be thankful with me right now.

"Don't be so happy Sweetcorn, if I know you are just saying that just to hide the longing inside of you. The truth is you really wanted to seat beside me!" Sehun said.

"Blah blah blah! Wala akong naririnig. Do you hear someone talking Young Master?" Gene noona put her hands in her ear and pretended like she's not hearing anything. And there's Suho hyung who looked at her amused.

"No I'm not hearing anything." He agreed and they both laughed. Aigoo~

I looked at Sehun who rolled his eyes and sulked in his seat as we laughed at him. It looks like the maknae lost this time. Sorry Sehun-ah but I am helping our leader with his love life.

"Grabee nakakaloka 'tong mga to. My stomach had been aching because of laughing. Remember guys we are all full and it's not good for us to laugh hard." Lala said who almost wiped her tears.

"I agree. I am so full too." Chanyeol added.

"It's amazing how there were a lot of food stalls there." Lala noona stated.

"True! It's like the Hepa Lane in Morayta near our school. Pero dito sa kanila, it's a cleaner version." Gene noona spoke.

"Hepa Lane?" Suho hyung curiously asked.