Chapter - 1

In U.S.

It was a dark evening. Dark clouds surrounding the place like it was going to rain soon. On the streets of U.S. people were walking on the streets. Huge buildings scattered in the city like stars in sky. There were many. But some were the most elegant and luxurious.

Among these buildings was K.K.HOTELS It was the most luxurious and beautiful hotel of U.S. The building was hundred floored and from outside looked like its made of glasses. Only V.I.P. people could get inside the huge and expensive building. It was elegant and it consisted of a gym and large swimming pool, a beautiful garden and a lawn. Entering the building a classy-looking hall. And if you go up there were many rooms and never-ending looking hallways. Private arcades, honeymoon suites, clubs, stripping room there were many things to enjoy in the K.K. Building.

Many V.I.P. people came in this building for the meetings of there illegal business or to get a blowjob or something. All over the building was great and beautiful. But.....the top floor, it was never allowed anyone from outside to enter in it even if he is the President of U.S. or the most rich man of U.S.

It was the main management and C.C.T.V. controller room of K.K.'s. Inside this floor, it was away from all the chaos and silence ringed here always. In the the control room a man was sitting there while wearing a white shirt and a black tie along with black pants. He was also wearing a mic connected headphones and calmly seeing something through his computer but...... suddenly and unknown error start reflecting through his desktop.

He panicked and with loud thumping heart, he quickly gathered the tech teams of K.K. buildings hoping nothing happens in the system. As the team arrives, they quickly start checking the computer or even take control of the C.C.T.V.'s in any other computer but the server was not responding as well.

The main tech specialist frowned and again pressed some keywords but when they too didn't responded his neck rolled with the speed of light with raised eyebrows, widen eyes, mouth opened in shock and said something which shocked and increased the heartbeat of the people present in the management room.

Main specialist : The server and whole connection is hacked and affected with virus, we can't do anything. We need to inform the main staff and Boss about it.

Everybody present there's heart was thumping loudly in there chest. As the news spread to the main management staff they panicked and quickly called the secretary of boss to come in the control room.

As the secretary entered while being worried that why did he was called in the main security control room. After knowing the reason his breath hitched and he basically jogged to his boss's Mr. Lee's cabin to tell him the bad news.

As he reached there , he hold the door knob breathing heavily. He opened the door with a speed of light, He saw his boss there sitting on the main chair, while drinking his coffee and gaze fixed on the computer. And as lee rolled his neck and spoke.........

Mr. Lee : Tell whatever you wanna tell.

Secretary : S-Sir the main security.....

As he said this much lines Mr.Lee's eyes shot in his direction with the speed of light. Heart thumping loudly in his chest, he nodded waiting for him to speak ahead.

"S-Sir t-the m-main se-security sys-system got hacked a-and we-we l-lost all th-the con-control.

Mr Lee : ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME? YOU......... FUCKIN GO AND REPAIR THE SYSTEM..