New World Ch. 2

Technoblade growls lowly as he slams his hand down on his phone, shutting off his alarm. The one thing he hates about this new world is school. It basically forced him to fix his sleep schedule.

Slowly getting up, the Blood god lazily throws on his middle school uniform and sleepily walks down to the kitchen of the group home himself and Dream are staying in. Dream and a few other kids are already in the kitchen eating.

Dream looks up and smiles at Technoblade. "Good morning, Dave!"

Techno grumbles a good morning to Dream as he pours himself some coffee and grabs a piece of toast and slaps some Nutella on it.

With breakfast and caffeine achieved, Techno pulls out his communicator to check his schedule. He's got a hit on a Russian forging dignitary later tonight, and of course his after school job.

"Hey, Ambrus?" A younger kid named Rey asks shyly, "Could you help me with my algebra homework?"

Techno nods as he makes his way over to the younger. "What's up, Rey?"

"I'm having difficulties with number twelve. I can't figure out what's wrong with the formula."

Techno scans their homework and nods his head. "You forgot to carry the two here, see? That's why the figure didn't balance out."

"Oh!" Rey's face brightens as they realize the mistake they made. "Okay, so then this number is actually this and then that number is a four and then, oh! Thanks, Ambrus."

Techno ruffles the young mortal's hair before walking off to collect his things for school.

Techno couldn't help but be gone of Rey as they remind him of a certain enderman hybrid.

"Ya know, Rey." Dream begins, a mischievous smirk spreading across his face, "If you needed help you could have just asked me-"

"Leave the poor kid alone, Clay!" Techno calls from the other end of the hallway.

Dream huffs, but stands and heads off to gather his own things. Rey smiles nervously and waves goodbye to Dream.

Techno spins his pencil around in his hand, expertly. An explosion from the room across the hall startled him enough that he drops his pencil.

Techno growls and stands up, ready to give Bakugo a piece of his mind. When he hears the tail end of a conversation.

"- take a swan dive off the roof and pray that you'll get a quirk in your next life."

Techno grits his teeth and walks up to Bakugo, his fist clenched and eyes flared in anger.

"Oh. It's you. What do you want Ambrus?"

Techno says nothing, and decks Bakugo in the face, before stepping over him and walking to Midoriya and placing a hand on the poor boy's shoulder.

"Midoriya? Are you okay?" Techno asks, his heart going out to the poor oppressed boy.

Izuku's only response was a sob. Izuku spins around and clutches onto Technoblade's uniform's jacket for dear life.

"Oi! What the hell was that for, Ambrus?!" Katsuki yells, his palms sparking.

"Illegal quirk usage, suicide baiting, and physical violence towards a minor." Techno lists off, his back still turned to Katsuki. "These offenses are enough to get you arrested and convicted, blacklisting you from applying to any hero school and several lucrative career options despite your excellent grades. I have several eye witness, surveillance camera footage, and Midoriya's medical record to prove you guilty of these crimes."