Where It All Began

Hi guys! This is story I've been working on for weeks. I'm going to post a chapter read it and comment or like it! Let me know what you think! :)
-------------------------
10 years earlier!

At 7 years old I'm sitting on the porch watching my brother Hunter and his new bestfriend Andrew play freeze tag. My heart ached at the sight of them having fun and not including me, this is something I've grown used to.

Andrew just moved here two weeks ago and ever since he came along my brother has completely forgotten I existed. We used to be inseparable and we did everything together. Now he just tells me to go "play with my dolls" and to leave them alone. A brilliant idea came to my head to try and get the boys attention so they will want to play with me. I grabbed my brothers skateboard and ran to the sidewalk. I pushed off the ground with my foot and jumped on the board and I began soaring down the sidewalk. The boys were looking at me with their jaws hanging. My dark brown hair was blowing in the wind and I was on cloud nine. I felt so free like I was flying. I pushed off the ground again to gain more speed but little did I know that my foot got caught in a crack on the sidewalk and my whole body jolted forward and I landed on my hands and knees. I looked down and saw that blood was trickling down my leg and the palm of my hand had a scrape across it.

Before I knew it I had tears streaming down my face and I was shaking. Within a matter of seconds Andrew was at my side knelt down cradling my knee in his left hand and my hand in his right. He picked me up bridal style and carried me inside the house.

"Shhh Emmy it's okay. I've got you. You're going to be okay. Just please stop crying." Andrew begged with a sad look on his face. I sniffled as he sat me down. My mom came in the kitchen with the peroxide, Neosporin, and bandaids. She was about to sit down and start cleaning my knee but Andrew stopped her.
"It's okay Mrs. Grayson I will do it." He insisted as he took the supplies from her.
"Drew honey please call me Angela or Angie." She smiled as she stood back up and let Andrew doctor me up.

As he poured the peroxide on my knee I couldn't help but yelp out in pain.
"Angel it's okay. I'm here I won't hurt you." Drew smiled as he put the bandaids on my knee and hand. He helped me up and grabbed my face and pulled me to him. He gently placed his lips on my mine and kissed me like I was a piece of glass. Like I was a delicate flower he was scared of crumbling. And that is how I grew to have the biggest crush on my brothers bestfriend.

Andrews POV (Still 10 years before)

My parents pulled up into the driveway of our new house. To be honest I didn't want to move. I liked where we lived before. But my dads job had other plans so now here we are at our new house. I jumped out of the car and slammed the door behind me. Then I heard a sound that melted my heart and I froze right in my tracks. My eyes drifted over to our neighbors house where that magical sound was coming from. My eyes adjusted on a boy and a girl about my age. The boy was chasing the girl around with a lizard and she was laughing like she had no care in the world.

She was beautiful. She had long dark brown hair that had natural waves, naturally tanned skin, and piercing green eyes. She was radiant like an angel. My angel. I knew then and there that I wanted to marry this girl before I even knew her name.