It took just over an hour to move all of my things into my room, I bid Jordan farewell and thanked him for helping me. I loved that we were now nearby and could hang out more when his schedule allowed for it.

I was hanging clothes into my new wardrobe when there was a knock at the door, "Come in," I called.

The door opened to Cal, he smiled and leant on the doorway, "Settling in alright?"

I nodded, "Yes, thanks. I didn't quite realise how much stuff I had," Gesturing the bags and boxes scattered across the room.

He chuckled, "Well if you fancy a break from unpacking; Harry and I are going out tonight, you should come. It'll give you a chance to see the area and meet some people."

I nodded, that sounded fun. I did currently only have Jordan around here so it would be nice to make a few connections, "Sure, thanks. What time should I be ready?"

"We're going to have pre drinks at a mate's flat, so if we say like 8:30?"

Pre drinks, I liked the sound of that. The less money going out of my pocket the better. Lord knows that I'm very generous once the alcohol has entered my system.

I laid on my freshly made bed and texted Olivia, updating her on the move and she congratulated me, adding that she's looking forward to visiting once I'm all settled in. 

Glancing at the time on the top of the screen, 6:30, I should probably start getting ready. Hauling myself off of the bed, I grabbed my towel and toiletries that I was yet to unpack and headed for mine and Cal's shared bathroom.

To my dismay, I heard the water running already. "That's so typical," I laughed to myself.

"You can use mine if you want,"

I turned to see Harry sat on the sofa, nodding in the direction of his room. His hair was damp, indicating that he'd just got out of the shower himself.

"Are you sure? I can wait,"

He shook his head, "Don't be daft, go ahead, I won't come in."

I thanked him quickly before heading to his bedroom. I looked around as I entered, it was surprisingly tidy and well decorated for a guy's room. I noticed the large array of hoodies in his open wardrobe and his desk set up, ah, he's a gamer.

Deciding not to pry too much, I headed into the adjoining bathroom. It was like a wet room, which was nice, but also made me a bit nervous since there wasn't actually a door sectioning off the sinks from the shower. Now I really hope that he doesn't come in.

Shutting the shower off, I wrapped my towel around my body and stepped back out into Harry's room. His phone was on the bed, which started to ring. I glanced down at the name, Ethan. Perhaps this was someone I'd be meeting tonight.

There was a knock on the door, "Uh, Elle? I-is that my phone ringing?" He asked. I jumped, clinging to the towel a bit tighter. "Yeah, um, one sec!" I called, reaching for it and accidentally pressing accept.

Shit.

I raised the phone to my ear, "One second!" I announced, opening the door and passing the phone to Harry. I felt nervous as he looked down at me, stood only in my towel. It took a second to register, but he took the phone from my hand, thanked me and headed back to the sofa.

Awkwardly reopening the door, I headed back to my room, cursing to myself for not bringing in some clothes with me. I glanced over to see Harry already looking at me, which made him look away quickly. My face felt warm as I entered my bedroom and shut the door behind me.