Mori: "wait, the former SCP?"

Shinohara: "I didn't know about this"

Miyamoto: "You never tell us the former SCP is your brother, Horikita san"

Suzune: "we have the same surname duh"

Ike: "I thought that was just a coincidence, right guys?"

defects nodded

Suzune: "this is giving me headache"

Ryuuen: "kukuku, what the actual fuck? this is hillarious!"

Arisu: "I never knew class D would be this foolish, fufufu"

Sudo: "what did you say!"

Suzune: "Sudo kun, don't mess with them. They can ruin your school life"

Sudo immediately calms down. He knows Ryuuen and Sakayanagi can make his school life worse if he barks at them like a fool

L: "lets continue"

 There was no emotion in his expression, as if he was looking at an existence that didn't interest him at all. He grabbed his younger sister's wrist and pushed her against the wall. "No matter how much I avoided you, you are still my younger sister. If people start to learn about you, it is me who will be disgraced. Leave this school immediately." "N-no... tsu. I will, I will absolutely rise up to class A...!" "Foolish, really. Do you want to relive the painful experiences of the past?" "Nii-san—I will—" "You have neither the power nor the qualifications to aim for class A. Understand that."

Mori: "what are you saying, Horikita san is capable!"

Sudo: "yeah! Suzune managed to bring our class to victory!"

Shinohara: "don't underestimate her!"

Miyamoto: "don't act all high and mighty just because you're her brother!"

Suzune: "stop it. Nii san is doing this for my sake"

Manabu: "I'm free to rate anyone how I want. Your words means nothing"

Ichihasi: "why you-"

Nagumo: "I suppose you defects stop badmouthing him. Or face me yourselves"

defects then stay quiet. Nagumo himself is making the threat so they can't retort

 Horikita's body drew forward, as if he was about to take action. The situation looks dangerous. Because the situation is getting worse, I stepped out from my corner and approached the older brother. Before I realized, I grabbed his right arm. "—What? Who are you?" 

Ike: "woah! that was fast!"

Shinohara: "well, he managed to run against the former SCP after all"

Hashimoto: "hahahah! well played king!"

Ryuuen: "kukuku, you fkin monster. Always making things interesting"

Hosen: "oh? the beast is making his move?"

Haruka: "fast as always, Kiyopon"

Akito: "well, he has the highest speed in class after all"

(Ayano's speed become known after his race. After that, he stops holding back at running atleast)

Amasawa: "hehehe, you're amazing, senpai"

Yagami: (I can do that too.)

Kei: (mooouu, he's so cool)

Honami: (ahhh! he's so cool as always)

Kiyo: "I'm just average"

Mako: "there it is. His signature modesty"