3rd Beat

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕
𝒘𝒆'𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅
𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔."

* * *

"Aah hyung~" Felix moaned, feeling the pleasure coming from his boyfriend's thrusts.

"Shh, not too loud Lixie... T-they hahh... might hear us." Chan shushed while still thrusting his hips faster into Felix.

The younger tried his best not to moan loud to the weird feeling he's currently experiencing inside his stomach. It feels so good but tiring at the same time. He reached for Chan's nape and tried to lower the older's face down for their lips to meet.

On their kiss, Chan felt something forming in his stomach and he knew that he's about to reach his climax so he thrust even faster. Hard thrusting, lewd moaning, the sound of skin slapping, loud panting, and sweat all over the boys' body. Everything seems so perfect, it's setting the mood even more especially when Felix starts moaning a bit more loud than earlier.

Chan knew that the younger was also nearing his climax, at that moment he started moaning a bit more loudly. Felix starts clenching around the older, making Chan go crazy. it sends him a different kind of feeling he never felt before.

Chan was nearing and the first thing that came to his mind was to pull out because they are doing it raw and Chan still wants to be mindful. Felix felt the older was about to pull away so he quickly wrapped his legs around the older's waist, "fill me, do it inside." He said, looking straight into his lover's eyes.

"Are you crazy?" Chan knows that there is no risk of getting the younger pregnant, obviously, but pregnancy is not the only thing they need to consider so he still wants to be careful. In the first place, they don't really know what they are doing, it's both their first time and they are not even prepared. They just did it after feeling the urge of doing it after a heated kiss the younger boy initiated the time prior.

"Yes, love. I think I'm crazy." Felix, being the brat he is, switched their position to top and ride the older. Felix sat on the older, bodies still connected to each other as he started moving his hips up and down, riding his boyfriend at a sloppy pace.

"Lix, stop it I'm close I can't hold it any longer," the older says but Felix didn't listen and just continued moving his hips against the older until the hot liquid from the older came out and filled the younger boy completely.

"Ahh yes! Right there," Felix moaned.

"Damn, Felix," said Chan. The younger continued his thrusts until he also came. Felix pushed himself deeply to the older while he release his load, he leaned his face closer to the older to give him a peck on his lips.

Once Felix felt that Chan was done filling him up, he pulled out and darted his gaze to his lower area to observe the white fluid coming out of his hole. Chan blushed, he tried not to look at the younger and reached for a blanket to cover his boyfriend out of his sight.

"I want to taste it," Felix innocently whispered, referring to Chan's load inside of him that's slowly dripping down in his inner thigh. That statement made the older look at his lover, disagreement plastered on his face

"No," He firmly said, then laid his back in the bed, closing his eyes, trying to cool down after the tiring activity he and his boyfriend had done. Felix noticed the sudden change of the older's mood so he laid down beside Chan and hugged him tightly.