Vampire/Werewolf Results

Judge: _farheen_07

1st Place: THE DIFFERENT MIXTURES BY @Shaunatay

TITLE: 5/5

COVER: 4/5

GENRE: 5/5

OPENING: 10/10

CHARACTERS: 19.5/20

PLOT: 33.5/35

GRAMMAR: 19/20

TOTAL : 96/100

Judge's Feedback: The opening chapter is amazing!! The ancestors part of vampires is really well described. I absolutely loved your writing style. The dialogues are well written. The characters are believable and relatable. In my opinion a little bit of boost in vocabulary will do good. The plot is unique and interesting. Most of the places are pretty well described, but I would've wanted to visualize some of them more than I did. Also I feel that the author could've exploited the surroundings a bit more in some chapters. Overall, I loved this story and I find it original and really well written. You are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work!! <3

1st Place (tie): A BATTLE FOR THE CROWN by @HorsesandDragons   

TITLE: 4.5/5

COVER: 4.5/5

GENRE: 5/5

OPENING: 10/10

CHARACTERS: 19/20

PLOT: 34/35

GRAMMAR: 19/20

TOTAL : 96/100

Judge's Feedback: Amazing first chapter! Love the details and everything! There are innovative plots and I like how you show it with different points of view of the characters which make it more original. The events are pretty well described, In my opinion, the author could have unfolded some scenes a bit more in some chapters. The plot is mostly unique and new. I love how the characters are developed and how we get to see the story from their angles. A total journey, I enjoyed it so much!!

2nd Place: ROSE by @Mystic_Whisperer

TITLE: 4.5/5

COVER: 4.5/5

GENRE: 5/5

OPENING: 10/10

CHARACTERS: 19/20

PLOT: 33.5/35

GRAMMAR: 18.5/20

TOTAL : 95.5/100

Judge's Feedback: I loved your writing style .I love the imagery given in your story. The opening is spooky and full of suspense and intrigue. Great use of description and dialogues to make your work really interesting and to paint a great picture the 'characters' emotions. Great use of scenery to build up the mood .The error I noticed in some chapters was word placement. You sometimes used the words in the wrong place or used the wrong synonym, changing the mood. You might consider paraphrasing some lines otherwise, it's all ok!! The blend between the genres is amazing. The main characters have a good development and they're vivid and relatable. The plot is mostly unique and new. You have exploited it in a good and well written way. The concept is really well developed!!

2nd Place (tie): OFF LIMITS: THE OMEGA'S CHARM BY @ever_after04

TITLE: 5/5

COVER: 4/5

GENRE: 5/5

OPENING: 8.5/10

CHARACTERS: 19.5/20

PLOT: 34/35

GRAMMAR: 19.5/20

TOTAL : 95.5/100

Judge's Feedback: I loved the amazing blend shown between fantasy and a culture. The plot is unique, amazing and new. The story is original and I loved the innovative plots. In my opinion, the opening could have been a more intriguing like the blurb. I love how well written the dialogues are. I loved your writing style and how you made the story revolve around the characters. The idea behind the story is really good and very well developed. The concept is really nice and I love the message of kindness (I'm talking about Alpha and Uku) that it transmits.

3rd Place: UNDER THE MOONLIGHT by @MoOnlIgHt_RevOlt_17

TITLE: 4.5/5

COVER: 4.5/5

GENRE: 5/5

OPENING: 10/10

CHARACTERS: 19/20

PLOT: 33.5 /35

GRAMMAR: 18.5/20

TOTAL: 95/100

Judge's Feedback: I really enjoyed reading your story. The opening of the book is intriguing. The dialogues are amazingly written. The events are pretty well described. The characters are believable and relatable. Except some minor punctuation errors, everything is all good. The main characters have a good development, but the secondary ones are a bit left behind in the detriment of the mains, but overall they are nicely developed. The places are pretty well described. The words flow and you know how to work with them!!

4th Place: VAMPIRES BALL by @SylRose18

TITLE: 4.5/5

COVER: 4/5

GENRE: 5/5

OPENING: 10/10

CHARACTERS: 19/20

PLOT: 33.5/35

GRAMMAR: 18.5/20

TOTAL: 94.5/100

Judge's Feedback: The characters are relatable. The surroundings could have been exploited a bit more. The dialogues are well written. I get to know the protagonist's feeling so nicely that I am able to feel them. I loved so much the subtle hints and personal touches that you are adding to your book. The story is unique and distinctive. You have a nice writing style and the story has an innovative plot. Nice job!!

The participants as well as the judge are to PM this account in order to claim their respective stickers.

All participants need to follow their judge, if not done already.

The judge needs to add the participants' books to their public reading list, if not done previously.

Thank you.