Pregnant

Jimin pov:

      I woke up with kookie in my arms I smiled and pecked his forehead getting up and showered . I came and still saw him sleeping.lets just tease him a bit haha. I gone near his face still with my hair dripping water . I shakes my head making water fall at his face .

" Don't" he said in sleep . I got near his ear .

" Baby wake up~~" I said but no ..I decided to tease this horny one by his way itself . I came behind him and layed and started grinding my front on his back teasing him I slipped a hand inside his stomach ,abs . He moaned in sleep

I started grinding slowly and strongly against him and he moaned again " ah~~~ jiminie~" he said I made my hands way to his nipples twisting it and pinching it he moaned in pain ." AH!  Jiminie~~ jimin" he started grinding his ass against mine .

I gone to his ears and whispered " there is only daddy I know baby" I said and he moaned more and started grinding his ass more against me.

I took his hand in mine and took it inside his pants finding way to his dick I squeezed his fingers and palmed his dick so sinfully . He moaned loud " AH~~ mm.m..good~~" he moaned and I squeezed his fingers more tight and took it deep down his pants finding such a little space which I knew would feel so good I started pumping his dick while squeezing his hands " Ah~~~ mhhhHhh sooo great~~ mmm jiminie~~~ like ahhh~~ that ~~ soo warm!!" He moaned loud and I took it more deeper squeezing his dick and finger both so tightly making him roll his head back and place it on my neck.

" NGHH!! Shit~~ Ohh~~ Jiminie~~ feels SOO WARM~ shit" he moaned and came in our hands I chuckled and took it out.

" Enjoyed morning pleasure baby?! Now wake up we need to check up" I said chuckling and he opened his eyes wide.

" Did ..did you just it isn't dream?!" I shook my head and he blushed .

" No go shower we wanna check up " I said like I didn't just jerked him a minute ago and he blushed and got to  bathroom.

I made our breakfast I wanna cook nowadays for my omega so I said the maid to do other works other than this .

I made pancakes and cereal just in case if he didn't like one.

He came down in a normal outgoing cloth. Looking as handsome as always

I made grabby hands to get him in and he came straight into my arms I smiled and pecked his mate mark and lips lovingly

" Let's eat baby ?! Then go to hospital?!" I asked and he nodded .

I settled him in chair and took pancakes first it's his favourite if he doesn't like I aldready have another one .

" Baby here" I said and placed it on his plate he glared at me .