C2: Totto Land Central Square

You and Katakuri cuddled in your bed. With your back leaning on your pillow for elevation, his face rested on your chest. Your hand is on his back rubbing circles while your other hand is playing with his short spiky crimson hair.

It's getting late in the evening but both of you can't find the means to rest and sleep. His eyes were closed but awake while your eyes are glued to the ceiling with a sullen look.

"Isn't there anything we can do?" your cracked voice broke the silence in the room.

"I know what you are going to suggest but you know Mama's words are absolute." He sighed.

"Tch, I told you not to use your advance observation haki on me, it's not necessary."

He let out a small laugh that sounded like a rumble under his scarf and leaned backwards with his elbows on your both sides supporting him to see your face frowning. When your eyes met his crimson orbs, your frown turned into a sad expression.

"This is not fair, I never thought that with your age, she's still in control in your love life decision. Don't get me wrong, but it's kinda selfish."

"Don't look at me like that. I'll try to talk to her again, just please...smile for me."

You tried your best to smile but your eyes started to water just by looking at him. The situation came unexpected and too devastating. He already knew you are about to cry. He lowered his scarf and leaned down to kiss you passionately. It's the only thing he can do for now to lure you out of deep thoughts so you can sleep and rest.

----

"Mama, I'm sorry but I cannot marry t

he Princess of the Orcs tribe." Katakuri stood in front of his mom who is in the middle of eating sweets. Upon hearing those words, instead of eating the food in her hands, she crushed it in anger. Her aura became dark and intimidating but Katakuri stood on his ground without a problem.

"Katakuri-sama..." Napoleon panicked, hoping Katakuri will take back his words.

"You have never disobeyed my orders or declined any of my requests! So why now!" Big mom shouted on top of her lungs due to her anger. The sweets around were scared and even Napoleon, Promethues and Zues panicked in the little space they have.

"Mama, I—"

"Are you still going to refuse?!" she asked with a hint of threat in her voice, glaring straight into Katakuri's orbs. There was a few seconds of silence until Katakuri closed his eyes and sighed. He knew Big Mom won't like it but for the first time, he wants to be firm with his answer and accept the consequences.

"Yes Mama, I refuse. I'm sorry."

And with that, as expected, Big Mom cannot use her 'life or death' power on him since he doesn't even have a hint of fear from death. He is a Sweet Commander with a billion bounty after all.

Katakuri found himself in the Totto Land Central square, in front of the residence residing in the Whole Cake Island. His brothers and sisters who were present in Totto Land was there among the crowd. The other siblings who were out for a mission have received the news but chose to stay on their mission. They never wanted to see their brother in such a state.

You had no idea about what is happening not until Brulee called you from the mirror hanging on the wall near the window of the kitchen. It was too small for her to fit her body so she remained inside it.

"Brulee? What are you doing?" You asked when you approached the mirror.

"Big Bro Katakuri is tied up in the Totto Land Central Square!" She said in panic, tears can be seen in her eyelids. You were shocked from the sudden news. No wonder you were feeling anxious lately.

"Y/N, I have a cloak in the mirror dimension, where is your biggest mirror here so I can get you quickly."

"Outside, in the center fountain of this Komugi Island." You said hurriedly.

You didn't say anything to your co-workers as you rushed to get out of the Kitchen. You run as fast as you can to the center of the Komugi Island. When the fountain came into view, Brulee is standing beside the giant mirror with a cloak in her hands.

She gave the cloak to you and assisted you to enter the Mirror dimension.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, show me where the Tottoland Central Sqaure is." She chanted. Multiple mirrors answered her but you two needs to find the big mirror where you two can fit. As you run to look for the right mirror, you wore the cloak and fixed the hood over your head.

You two came out of a mirror with a little distance from the crowd standing in front of the square. When the residence saw Brulee, they gave way for her to reach the front where her other siblings are standing. You followed her behind, carefully holding your cloak to cover your entire being.

Brulee stood on your left side while Perospero stood on your right side, Daifuku and Oven stood behind you to cover you from the other siblings who had no idea about you. Cracker stood in front of you but because you were a bit taller, you can see a clear view of the awful sight in front of you.

Katakuri is tied in a metal cross with a piece of cloth covering his eyes. His leather vest, dark gloves and boots were on the ground leaving him with his scarf and black jeans.

Flampe and other yandere teens from the Katakuri fan club were assigned by Big Mom to give their brother a public humiliation punishment. Of course Flampe and the others agreed for their own entertainment and they have a sick way of loving their Big Brother. They tried tickling him with feathers and gave him a snarky comments about anything they could think of. They were the only one laughing and having fun from the activity.

The older siblings who attended the event were just there, grimacing, feeling bad about their brother but there's nothing they can do. They knew full too well that Katakuri was already aware that this is coming.

You covered your mouth to hold back your sob but to no avail. You regretted suggesting Katakuri to reason out on his mother. You blamed yourself---

"If you're thinking about blaming yourself about the situation, it's not worth it." Perospero said beside you. Brulee glanced at your hidden face in a hood with concern. Just as you, she felt bad about the situation of her brother and you.

"It is my fault" You said in a low cracked tone, bowing your head. Your shoulders bounced as you muffled your cries. You felt a warm hand on top of your head.

"Y/n, be strong if you two are eager to save your relationship, but I know it will not be easy with Mama." Oven said.

"OI! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE OFF THAT SCARF!" the shout startled you and the crowd. It was Mont-d'Or.

"Flampe, know your limit!" Perospero shouted. Because of being the eldest, the teens glared at him and Mont-d'Or but didn't complain. Mont-d'Or clicked his tongue and crossed his arms in his chest.

You tilted your head to where he stood. When your eyes met, his eyes widened but was immediately replaced with a cold glare before returning his attention to the square.