Thirty-Nine [Smut]

Start from the beginning

        "How does this look?" You ask the girls as you look at yourself in the floor-length mirror.

        The girls look over at you and instantly smile.

        "You look fantastic." Wanda compliments.

        "Gorgeous," Natasha adds.

        You smile brightly, "I hope Loki likes it."

        "Here's a tip. Don't give a shit about someone else's opinion. The opinion that matters most is yours." Natasha comments as she hugs you from behind and rests her chin on your shoulder, looking at you through the mirror, "But Loki's a pretty great guy, and I'm sure he'll love it. Just remember you're number one when it comes to an opinion about yourself. You don't need anyone's approval but your own. Don't let others control your thoughts."

        You grin and lean your head onto hers, "I won't."

        "Good. You're a badass."

        "And a wonderful person who shouldn't give people the time of day when they're rude." Wanda jumps in.

        "Thanks, guys."

        Natasha stops hugging you so you can turn around and pull both of them into a group hug.

        As you're walking toward the party, someone grabs you by the waist, takes you down a hallway, and pushes you against the wall

        You laugh when you realize it's Loki.

        "What are you d-"

        He cuts you off with a kiss, a passionate kiss. He grips your hip with his left hand and moves his right hand up your body, landing on your neck. He applies sight pressure to the sides of your neck, the perfect amount of pressure.

        You pull back enough to talk, "What are you doing, baby?"

        Loki places both hands on your hips as he looks at your dress, "You look so irresistible in that dress. What do you say we ditch the party and have our own in your room?"

        You tangle your hands in his hair as you lean in and whisper, "You'll have to wait..." You lightly bite his lobe as you tug a bit on his hair.

        "You know what that does to me..."

        You nuzzle your nose under Loki's ear and murmur, "Precisely why I did it."

        "You're the worst."

        You smirk, "You didn't ask for a good girl, did you?" You inquire innocently.

        He breathes out a laugh, "I certainly did not."

        "Good. You're going to have to wait."