Chapter 13: Two fabulous snake zodiac!

Start from the beginning

Terry Kamiyama: (went in the meeting room) "Yes, Sumi chan?"

Sumiko Kamiyama: "I wanna you to know that when time comes for Kyo's adopted father come and do what I got this eerily feeling (show Terry and Yumi the cat true form revelation which cause Yumi fright look) he will remove Kyo's juzu bead and show Tohru that hideous form of Kyo's cat spirit, beware of the claws, it sharps as knife so be careful as I saw another vision which Tohru got scratch, send flying to the lake near Shigure's house which is the forest. So Terry, I want you to protect Tohru from dangerous risk meaning you will get injury so Yumi, be prepared for feline fight with Kyo because I know you two got something in common which father's rejection, you have fears of rejection since your bastard father refused to give you fatherly love you always need. So Yumi, always get ready because your dear mother who is my auntie will be there to remove your rosary beads okay, follow your animal instinct, alright" (serious in her Dark purple eyes)

Yumi Kamiyama: (calming down in fear of her bracelet removal when time comes) "I'm ready for it, even I get injury I will be alright (look at her adopted brother) are you sure you can do this bro?"

Terry Kamiyama: (serious mode) "Yes, Yumi chan, Sumi chan, I will take the risk and the injuries I received, I will show you in my phone alright?"

Sumiko Kamiyama: "thank you so much, you will receive a reward after the mission okay."

Terry and Yumi: "yes!"

Sumiko Kamiyama: "oh, I told One of our zodiac members to visit ya at Shigure's house because the truth is the snake zodiac will be visiting , so I will tell Mai to call Shigure to have a sleepover since our dearest fashion designer wanna visit Shigure's house , so keep an eye out for Hot pink snake slithering around at Daytime okay. Bye everyone!" (Comedic smiling in chibi form)

Terry, Yumi: "Bye Sumiko! (Thought) why!!!!!!!!" (Pale as a ghost)

Rumi and Mai: "are you two alright???" (Sweatdrop)

Terry Kamiyama: " we are good!"

Yumi Kamiyama: "yep, dude, we are good!"

Mai Kamiyama: (look at her cellphone as she's call Shigure's Phone) "yep, hold on, I will talk to Shigure right now"

Yumi, Rumi and Terry: "Hai"

~ Meanwhile~

Mai Kamiyama: (smile) "Guess what??? Shigure is gladly accept the invitation for us to sleepover for three days! Yumi, you know the drill?"

Yumi Kamiyama: (sly smirk) "so many stunts and pranks on that stupid kitty cat boy!!!!!!"

Terry and Rumi: (sweatdrop and dramatic) "of course, she always Target the poor cat boy." (Sigh)

~ same night~

Mai, Terry, Rumi and Yumi came to the Shigure's house as Terry knocks nicely as Tohru opens the door, happy to see four of them arrives, Kyo walk to see who until he saw Yumi sly smirk at him, this made him run to his room as Yumi ran to him. Yuki look at two cat zodiac chasing each other. He saw Rumi who has her pink bag that said Victoria's secret pink glitter bag which has her uniform and her casual outfit. She walk to Yuki as she clip her hands on Yuki in cute form. This made Yuki sigh at her due to her sad mouse eyes at him. Mai decide to test  Shigure out of his dog spirit react to something like Tennis ball as she writes which she always hidden tests on her family reaction towards Items like her uncle and also godfather, Leon did. Mai took out tennis ball to test out on Shigure to see if his dog spirit react and it did. It made her laugh her butt. Tohru and Terry Sweatdrop at this which Rumi who is chewing her mozzarella cheese stick with her cute looks. Yuki went to his room to put Rumi's bag to his room so she can change her PJ. Meanwhile Yumi saw Kyo locked his door room, this made Yumi Walk away and Come back to kick the door, tell Kyo, its shopping time, he starts yelling at her for breaking the door. But Yumi gave him her sad kitty eyes with her orange cat slit-like. This made Kyo surrender by her with sweatdrop and begging her to stop that it's too creepy and cute. Which she smirk evil at him that when she went downstairs, dragging him and told Mai that she is Going out with Kyo doing groceries shopping which end up hilarious moment later since then.