CHAP.21

Y/n pov

It's been a month and I can't stop thinking about Rosalie. I know she didn't want me to be like this but I can't stop thinking about her." Mommy can we go and see the water falling please." I nod my head. King and I live in the woods so no humans can see us and I can hunt without having to do the whole hunters permit thing. King started to call me mommy 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy man." Hey buddy what do you say to going and see Rosalie and the rest of the Cullens." " Yes please mommy." Qith that we start to make our way to the water fall." So pretty, right mommy." I nod my head. I have yet to see if I have a ability. And I'm happy I want to be with Rosalie when I find out if I have on. When we are done looking at the water we go and pack our clothes and head to Washington.

Rosalie pov

It been a month Alice hasn't seen anything and she doesn't know if she is OK of if King is either. I have tried to find her but came up with nothing. Edward is playing to piano when Alice drops a vase. Jasper rans over to her and we are all staring trying to figure out what's about to happen." Their coming back." They does she mean y/n and king." Yes she does they will be here tomorrow." She is coming back I didn't ruin everything. I walk to my room with a huge smile she coming back I have to like good." Here wear this she will love it." Alice hands me an outfit. It looks good.

 It looks good

Y/n pov

It's night time and King is asleep in my arms we are almost to the Cullens house so I'm just trying to guess how everything will go over. When I make it to the house King wakes up." Look mommy we here." I nod my head and knock on the door." Yay finally we have been waiting all day gezz." Of course Alice I hug her back so she won't get pouty. I point inside the house with a questioning look." Yea of course you can come in." I make my way in and look for Rosalie." She is up in her room probably reading if she can't hear us." That you Edward I walk up the stairs King still with me and I go to her room I walk in and see her siting there reading Harry Potter Yes finally. I walk up to her and sit king in her lap and wait for her to react." Hey King I'm just reading calm do- King omg your here y/n oh my love I'm so sorry I didn't mean for anything I said or did to hurt you." I nod my head and walk up to her and huge her. We sit on her bed and she reads me Harry Potter. I will always love this and it will never get old. We put King to bed and she keeps reading to me." I'm so sorry y/n please never leave me like that again." " I promise I will never leave you like that again my love." She looks at me ready to cry." You would still speak to me after the yelling I thought I'd never hear your voice again. Can you please say something else." I smile." Something else." She looks at me and laughs." Not what I meant and you know it." I smile and we cuddle all night.