Part 8 - Bart Simpson, god of all pranks.

Hello! So here's part 8! Enjoy, and thank you so much for all the votes! You're so sweet!

;)

The next morning, you walk outside wearing Bart Simpson's Itchy and Scratchy sweater

The next morning,
you walk outside wearing Bart Simpson's Itchy and Scratchy sweater. You smile, taking in the sun. School starts tomorrow, which was less terrifying now that you had Bart and Lisa. Even Milhouse made you feel comfortable.
You secretly hoped you'd be in some of Barts classes, of course.

You skip down the sidewalk towards the Simpsons house, spotting Maggie outside riding her trike.

"Hi, Maggie!" You call out as you walk up the driveway.

Maggie smiles and waves.
She's so cute!

Marge was sitting on the doorstep.
Crap, she saw me. You think to yourself, knowing she could possibly question why she was wearing Bart's sweater.

"Good morning, Mrs. Simpson!" you say calmly, not making eye contact until she spoke back.

"Hello, y/n! How are you today?" Marge replies warmly, as kind and welcoming as she always was.

"I'm good, thank you! How are you?" You ask.

Marge watches Maggie carefully as she rides around the driveway. "I'm decent, thank you!" She was always such a delight to talk with.
Tell your parents they can come over for another BBQ any time!"

You smile. "They'd like that very much! Can I um, go inside?" You ask, trying to see over Marge's long hair and into the house.

"Sure! Lisa is upstairs." Marge replies.

You swiftly walk inside, kick off your shoes and run upstairs- but you stop half way up once you notice Homer.

"Hi, Mr.Simpson!" You smile. He was so quirky and pleasant, he almost felt like a friend.

"Oooh! Hi Lisa's friend!" Homer replies, his mouth half full, and half a donut in his hand.

You giggle. Maybe one day, Homer would even call you 'Barts Girlfriend."