Part 3 - his blue eyes.

Hello! Back for the next instillment. I honestly don't even know if anyone still reads Simpsons fanfictions anymore, but regardless my heart is in it, so here I am. I'm also working on a Millhouse and Lisa fanfiction. :) cough my OTP.

As you wake the next morning, you spring up from your covers to check your phone. No texts from Bart. He sure is taking his sweet time..
You think to yourself, stretching and rising from your bed. It was a sunny day, but just as cold as yesterday, so you pick out a sweater and warm leggings to wear later. School starts again next week, and this time you'll be in a completely new place. As much as it scared you, your education meant more to you than popularity. Go in and get it done, get out.

Your mom walks into your bedroom with a cup of cocoa, topped off with whipped cream and chocolate. "Good morning, honey!" She smiles, placing the cup on your night stand.

"Good morning mom." You smile and hug her.

"How was it at the Simpsons yesterday?" She asked.

"It was great! Lisa and I watched a movie and listened to jazz!" You spin around in your night gown with a smile, leaving out important information, which was the actual cause for your happiness, was Lisa's older brother.

"Sounds great! Marge invited us over for a BBQ tomorrow! Your father is looking forward to finally have another dad to bond with." Your mom grins.

"Sounds good to me." You pick up your hot cocoa and take a sip, smiling afterwards. "Mmm. I love your cocoa, mom."

Your mother kisses your forehead before leaving your room.

You glance in the mirror at your ( s/c) skin, and (h/c) hair. You give yourself a sweet smile, realizing you're actually pretty cute. Sipping your cocoa, you brush your hair and get dressed.

Your phone buzzes. You nearly drop your cocoa trying to pick it up fast enough. It wasn't Bart. It was just your battery getting low.
"God dammit." You mutter.

You start to wonder if Bart ever had intentions of calling or texting you at all. Maybe he wasn't as into you as you thought?

Obnoxious shouting outside caught your attention. Cocking an eyebrow, you place your brush on your nightstand and walk towards your bedroom window. You open it just a crack, noticing Milhouse Van Houten throwing rocks at Lisa's window.

"Lisa! I know you can hear me! I saw your curtains move!" Milhouse exclaimed, frowning to himself.

"What are you doing?!-" you shout, as Millhouse turns his head to look at you.

"Oh. Hi!" He waves. "I'm trying to get Lisa's attention!" He yells. By now, half of Springfield probably knew what his intentions were.

You scoff, shaking your head. "That's not how you do it!"

Milhouse became quiet, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Come here!" You shout, smiling.

The blue haired boy slowly walks towards your window. "Uh, yeah?"

"Give her some of those flowers right there!" You point to some pretty flowers on your property, most likely planted before you arrived.

Milhouse thought for a second before picking some, smiling up at you before walking away.

"Wait!" You call out, climbing out the window and clinging onto the tree as you shimmy yourself down and onto the ground.

"Wha-" Milhouse came back, clearly confused.

You smile sweetly, adjusting his shirt that seemed a little crooked. "Use the door." You laugh softly, shaking your head. "-and be sweet with her."