"Flower for you, flower for you, and flower for you! Wedding commander, all flowers have been deployed!" Peridot exclaimed, running up to me. "Uh, thanks, Peridot." I replied, giving her a small smile. Soon, everyone started walking down the aisle with my dad playing music, and I saw Y/n in his suit, looking as cute as ever. After everyone walked down, Ruby stepped outside in a white dress, glancing over to Sapphire. She then put a spring in her step as she ran pretty quickly down the aisle, causing dad to play the guitar more rapidly. Once Ruby made it next to Sapphire, I began to speak.

"Ahem, dearly beloved Gems, Humans, Lions and foxes big and small, Living gourds, Onion. We are gathered here to celebrate Ruby and Sapphire, 2 of my favorite people who combine into one of my other favorite people! You all may know her as Garnet, she is their love, given form. And now it's your turn to talk about that." I announced, backing up a bit. "I know this is all kind of silly, especially considering we've been together for 5,750 years." Ruby said. "And 8 months." Sapphire added.

"I used to always think that I wasn't much good, but that was until I met you. When I'm with you it feels okay to just be me. And I want to be me with you, and not even the Diamonds can come between us! If they try, we'll just beat em' up!" Ruby exclaimed. "Ruby, my future used to look like a single stream that was unbending until the end of time. But in an instant, you pulled me from that destiny and opened my eyes to an infinite amount of possible futures. What I mean is, you changed my life, and then I changed your life. And now, we changed our lives." Sapphire replied.

"Hey Bismuth, the rings." I whisper-shouted. "Hey Bismuth, that's your cue." Amethyst whispered to a crying Bismuth. She walked over with the rings and handed them to Ruby and Sapphire who graciously put them on each other. "Alright then, Ruby, do you take this gem to have and to hold on every other planet in the universe?" I asked. "I DO!" Ruby replied. "And Sapphire-" I started to say. "I do." She said. "You didn't let me finish." I whispered. "I'm just really excited." She replied. "Then by the power invested in me by the state of Delmarva, I now pronounce you...Garnet!" I exclaimed. Ruby and Sapphire then leaned in to kiss each other, while twirling around. And in a moment's notice, the 2 of them fused back into Garnet! A little bit later and everyone was partying and dancing to the music that was playing. I met up with Y/n who was over by the snack table.

"Hey, Steven! You did amazing in that speech earlier!" Y/n exclaimed, hugging me. "Thanks, Y/n! Now let's have some of this cake!" I replied. We each grabbed a piece of cake and like couples do, fed a piece to each other. "Mmm." We both hummed in response to the delicious cake. Then in the blink of an eye, we saw Garnet running over to the both of us. "Steven, Y/n!" Garnet exclaimed, picking the both of us up. "Hey Garnet!" Y/n said. "Thanks for everything, I needed this." Garnet and I said in unison, causing the 3 of us to laugh. "This was such a wonderful idea, a way to make moments like these truly last forever." Garnet said. "I'm so glad!" I replied, starting to tear up a bit.

"Aw, it's alright, babe." Y/n said, nuzzling his head into my chest. "I guess seeing everyone together like this makes me a bit emotional." I said, but my tearing started to get worse. "Hold on a minute, you don't think-" I asked. Garnet then looked into her visor and saw Blue Diamond. "Hold on, she's here?!" Y/n said, shocked. "Yeah, and she's not alone." Garnet replied. The sky then started to darken, and in the distance were Blue and Yellow Diamond's ships. "The Diamonds are here!" I shouted. "We're over here you clods!" Peridot yelled at the Diamond ship that was flying past them.

"Wait, w-where are they going?!" Pearl asked. "They're not here for us..." I said. "They're here for the Cluster!" Y/n shouted. "Hold on...Cluster?" Bismuth asked, not aware of it's existence. "It's a giant geo-weapon made out of some crazy number of gem shards." I said. Yellow Diamond's ship slammed down near the Cluster's area, which caused a bunch of the ground to ripple. "I need to calm it down and keep it in a bubble. I can connect to it with my mind, but only when I'm asleep." I said. A few of us ran inside as I hopped into bed, trying to get to sleep. I tried closing my eyes but I just couldn't get to sleep.