Chapter 2: Supernatural Things

Torakage POV
It was evening and I stood at the edge of a bridge. I leaned against the rail to admire the view. It sure was nice.

Torakage: *sigh* What a lovely evening.

???: It is indeed.

I turned my head to see who made that sound. I turned to find a beautiful black haired woman. And boy she was a bombshell.

???: I'm sorry to bother you, but are you Torakage Abrahel?

I mentally sighed in complete utter disappointment to myself because I could easily sense that this chick is a fallen angel.

What a shame, and she had nice as hell thighs too. An even bigger shame.

But I'll play what kind of game she wants to play.

Torakage: I am. And who may you be at this lovely hour gorgeous?

???: Well aren't you a charmer. My name is Emiko.

Torakage: Thank you, I get it from my mother.

Emiko: I see.

Torakage: So tell me, Emiko. What are you doing here?

Emiko: Well, I see you around here often. I feel my face heat up and my heart race when I see you. I thought I could hold it in but, I'm just going to get it all out to you.

I see this Emiko chick look up at me.

Emiko: I want you to be my boyfriend!

What kind of trap are you putting me in? Whatever, I'll play nice.

Torakage: You ask me this kind of request? Even though we are from different schools?

Emiko: I know it may be strange, but I know what I heart is trying to tell me. I want to go out with you!

I gave myself a fake smile to hide my true feelings about this.

Torakage: Well then, I accept.

Emiko: *gasps* Really?!

Torakage: Of course beautiful. It would be very rude to decline such a lovely offer on a nice evening like this.

I could see that fake smile, her poker face is easy to see through.

Torakage: I have to work on the weekends. But does Monday work for a date?

Emiko: R-Really?

Torakage: Yeah, I gotta do what I gotta do.

Emiko: Well, of course Monday works!

We exchanged our contact information on our phones. Once we were don't she begins to wave and run away.

Emiko: See you! Thank you for being my boyfriend!

I waved she left, and once she was out of sight. I smirked and formed my waving hand into a fist.