Chapter 1: Red Hair

3rd Person POV
3 boys were seen lying down in a field of grass. They were having a conversation about how boobs were the best thing in the world. These boys were known as the Perverted Trio, the most perverted boys of Kuoh Academy.

The boy in the middle of them, Issei Hyoudou, began to wonder why they even enrolled into this school they attended.

The other boys, Matsuda and Motohama, talked about how this school, Kuoh Academy, was an all girls school that recently turned co-ed. Not only that, in their eyes, foreign exchange students are ridiculous.

Practically, a harem is like easy grabs right? They were wrong.

Issei: *sigh* It's the spring semester of our second year and yet none of us have had a single girlfriend.

Motohama: It's so pointless now.

Issei: But come on! We still have a shot! We can't give up now!

Just then, a bunch of girls began squealing in joy as something came into their sights and presence.

Motohama: Kiba Yuuto of Class 2-C, every girl wants to sex him up.

Matsuda: And every guy wants to mess him up.

Issei got frustrated on how girls could like Kiba for all the good things about him before sighing in defeat with his friend Motohama.

Just then there was even more squealing. The boys turned to see why and they had looks of jealousy.

 The boys turned to see why and they had looks of jealousy

Motohama: Torakage Abrahel, from our class. Somehow he had some sort of growth spurt during Winter Break and now he could rival Kiba in being the Prince.

Issei screamed in jealousy once more and then groaned with Motohama about trying would be pointless, but Matsuda interrupted their crying session, saying he was going to be late for something.

When Issei asked what he was going to be late for, Matsuda just turned around and gave some sort of grin with his thumb sticking out.

Issei and Motohama then understood what he meant and followed their bald friend.

Meanwhile
Torakage POV
It was another day of having girls squeal at my presence.