The sand trio

Naruto, Mito, Menma, Sasuke, Sai, and Sakura had to go to a training ground for a meeting. Once they arrived they noticed that Kushina and Kakashi was there. "K-KAKASHI S-SENSEI!" Sakura yelled. "What?" He asked. "YOUR E-EARLY!" Sasuke yelled surprising absolutely everybody. "Yea. This is extremely important." Kakashi said with an eye smile. "Well, we're going to be splitting up the team." Kushina said. "Why?" Menma asked. "Well, it's because of the chunin exams. We recommended you guys. Only a three man team can enter, not a six man team. So, here is what we are going to do. Sai, Sasuke and Sakura will be with me and Menma, Mito, and Naruto will be with Kushina." Kakashi explained with an sigh. "IM WITH SASUKE KUN!" Sakura yelled making everybody's ears ring. I'm with Naruto. Maybe I can get to know him. Mito thought.

Konohamaru was running from Sakura. He called her flat and ugly after she complained about Mito playing ninja with him. He bummed into someone and fell on his back. "Hey you brat, watch where your going." The person konohamaru bummed into said. He had a black jumpsuit with cat ears on it, weird purple paint on his face, and a wrapped up thing on his back. A girl was next to him. She had a white dress, a fishnet covering her knees, and blonde hair tied in four pigtails. She had a giant fan on her back as well. The guy picked Konohamaru up by his collar. "You brat." He said. "Let him go." Sakura said when she saw them. Mito came up behind Sakura and yelled " WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Naruto came walked past Mito and Sakura with his head down heading towards Icharaku. "Naruto, help!" Mito yelled. He looked up and saw the two strangers. "Why, there's no reason to hurt a child if the child did nothing wrong. He obviously did something wrong." Naruto said with a emotionless voice. The guy put up his fist ready to punch Konohamaruk's face. "Aaaaaa!" The guy yelled. A pebble fell to the ground. All of them but Naruto looked up at a tree. Sasuke was leaning on a branch with a pebble in his hand. He tightened his fist and the pebble turned to dust. "SASUKE KUN!" Sakura yelled with a smile. "Red head and Menma. Are you going to do something?" Naruto asked. Everybody looked a little higher on the tree and saw Menma and a red head. I understand Menma but the red head guy. I didn't even sense him. Sasuke thought. "G-Gaara." The guy and girl said in fear. The three jumped down. The now named Gaara jumped next to the two strangers and Sasuke and Menma jumped next to there teammates. "Temari, Kankuro, let's go." Gaara said. The now named Kankuro let Konohamuru go and the three left. "What is your name?" Gaara asked before fully leaving. "My name is Menma." Menma said with a smirk. "He was asking me. My name is Sasuke." Sasuke said with arrogance. "I wasn't talking to you two. I was talking to him." Gaara said and pointed to Naruto. "My name is Naruto. That's is all you need to know about me number one." Naruto said. Kankuro and Temari widened their eyes at Naruto's comment. "I hope we fight in the chunin exams number nine." Gaara said. Menma and Mito widened their eyes. The sand siblings now fully left. The group heard a scream of enjoyment behind them.