Misson to Waves part 3

SHORT CHAPTER AND NO AMOND

Zabuza put two fingers in the air and where is mouth should be. "Hidden mist jutsu." He said calmly. A thick mist appeared in a instant. Kakashi lifted his head band showing the three tomoe sharingan. Menma went through hand signs and took a deep breath. "Wind style: ERUPTION!" Menma yelled. A huge wind blast came from Menma and blew the mist away. Zabuza appeared behind the genin and slashed at them. He purposely missed and didn't want to miss the rest, but he did. Kushina quickly sent a chain through Zabuza and he burst into water. He quickly appeared behind Kushina ready to slash. Kakashi appeared behind him and stabbed him in the back. Water spilled out and he turned to a puddle. Kakashi felt someone stab his back. He burst into water surprising Zabuza.

Kushina wrapped chains around him. He burst into more water. "How many water clones did he make?" Kakashi asked himself. A kunai pressed up against Naruto's neck. "NARUTO!" Mito yelled. Zabuza leaned close to Naruto's ear. "Your his brother aren't you." Zabuza said. Naruto couldn't do anything but nod. "Well then, if you know he's coming to get you. When?" He asked. "I don't know. In his first letter he said in a couple of mouths." Naruto answered. "When was that?" Zabuza asked. "A month ago." Naruto whispered. Zabuza let the kunai go and jumped on the water. Why didn't Zabuza kill him? Kushina thought to herself.

Kakashi ran at him and with his kunai and slashed at Zabuza. Zabuza found an opening and kicked Kakashi to a crouching position. He turned around and put a kunai in a water clone. Another water clone appeared. The real Zabuza went through hand signs and water surrounded Kakashi. He put his hand in it. Kushina easily defeated the water clone and sent chains at Zabuza. He jumped away breaking the water prison. I can't win this. Zabuza thought. He jumped near a tree but before he knew it he got tied up in chains.

Senbon came flying and pierced Zabuza in the beak. He closed his eyes and fell limb. The chains went back into Kushina. A man in green robes and a mask jumped out of a tree. Kakashi checked Zabuza's pulse and didn't find one. "You can take him hunter nin." Kakashi said. The man put a hand on Zabuza and they disappeared in a swirl of water. Kakashi put his head band down and they continued walking to Tazuna house.